Chapter 35: Will you Marry Me? (The End)

After enjoying sunset together, the unofficial 🤭couple went back to hotel where they wake up their son and went to a restaurant near river.

They enjoyed the family dinner for the first time. Varun and Vansh were playing and feeding each other. Mahi felt like what she was missing is his smiling and laughing family which is now completed by Varun's presence.

She didn't curse past neither her decision of leaving him because she can see, it made Varun look in for what he was lacking and turn for a good one which she want for her son. Now her family was complete and happy.

There train was of mid-night so they head to hotel to pack up their luggage and left for railway station. This traveling helped them to open up themselves again, forgiving and live together.

Mahi's p.o.v

It been one week we returned from Srirangapatna. Varun is now living with us. He will soon shift his office here in Bengaluru branch.

Vansh was also happy that behind me someone is there to play with him. I m still unaware of what mess they create behind my back but its okay as long as they won't hurt themselves.

Right now I parked my car in garage as I returned early from my job. I ring the doorbell and Vansh opened while holding his nose.

In a second my nose hit with fowl smell. Vansh hold my hand took me in kitchen were Varun was struggling with burning pan.

I quickly run to bathroom and bring the bucket full water and splash on him and pan together. The fire was stopped where as Varun was standing with squished eyes and opened mouth all wet. Vansh was laughing his ass off.

I glare him to stop because what mess I witness on slab it was NOT FUNNY!!. 

"YAH!! what were you trying to do?!" I shout at him and finally he opened his eyes and move.

  END OF MAHI'S POV.

"I was making dinner for us today...." he said showing the burned food which was now a coal.

"DiGuStiNg sHAt...." both mother and son look at food and sighing heavily, shacking head at him. Varun laughed awkwardly scratching his back neck.

"Aish this heck mess you created for this coal, huh?!... go help Vansh with his puzzles, I will make dinner after freshen up..... but first you go take shower too, did you rub onions on your body huh?!" she keep scolding him non-stop but he could only listen looking down like innocent boy.

He mouth sorry at her but she give him her most dangerous death glares. After dinner obliviously Varun had to clean all the mess on slab and wash dishes too.

Vansh was laughing covering his mouth. After 1 hour straight working hard he finished his punishment and went to Vansh's room.

Mahi was reading story for him lying beside Vansh's sleeping figure. Her eyes went to his sleeping face and close the book and tug the blank and lay properly patting his stomach softly. Her eyes then fall on Varun seeing them with fond eyes and a smile.

As he realize Mahi was looking at him, he blinks his eyes rapidly and look away

"I-I will sleep on couch."

Actually they sleep with child alternately. When she sleep with Vansh he sleep on couch. But today Mahi stopped him and pat the bed at other side.

He look at her in surprise and confusion, so she nod slowly to give him approval. In this week she understand Varun really had changed, he give his best to makeup things and his all father love to Vansh. He was really here only for both of them.