Chapter 34: Her Parents

He showed her a pendrive and signal her to follow. As she reach living room where T.V. was there, she found him plugin it in T.V. and doing some settings.

He made her sit on the front couch and press the play button. The vedio start.

She saw a man in his mid 30's taking tea while reading newspaper. She focused on the face and her eyes widen.

"Dad......" she got up.

 "Oho Mahu... you are again playing with your camera.." the voice came from T.V. as her father spoke.

"Yes dad i LOVE IT!!" The sound of little Mahi heard.

"Seems like we bought you a perfect gift hahaha.." her dad reach near camera recording it.

There were giggles heard from back camera. Then a lady in 30's came on screen with a bowl in her hand. 

"Mahi my child come here eat your breakfast then Naresh will take you to bullet uncle.. do you wanted to be late." the woman in T.V. spoke.

"NO~... I m coming Mommy.. Mommy-Daddy I will show this camera to both the Uncles they will be jealous hihi.. can I take it with me please"

"Okay okay" both parents say together laughing. 

A second clip played. It was sequel of earlier but shooted my Mahi's dad.. He was holding her camera in selfie position and shooting his family eating breakfast.

"Hey hee!.. look here princess" her dad cheered while shooting.

"See Mahi your daddy is shooting us. look there and wave yayy!!" her mother said joyfully waving at camera with a warm smile. The three were enjoying, laughing and cracking together.

Here our Mahi's eyes were filled with tears. She slowly step to screen and try to touch her father and mother through screen. She put her head on screen and close eyes sobbing hard.

"M-Ma.. Pa.. I m-miss you.. *sob* D-Dad I did it.. I complete your dream.. why didn't you came to see me..*Sob*.. I was waiting for you two... " she chock on her tears cry hard. 

The clip finish and she fall on floor hugging her self sobbing hard non-stop. Varun reached her and hug her tightly but this time Mahi didn't push him but keep crying.

"I-I nearly forgot h-how they look... I was such a useless daughter. I can't save then back then!!" she said with a bit high voice.

"No you are not. You are best daughter, best niece, best scientist, best daughter-in-law, best friend, best wife, best mother. You were always best and strong... don't cry we are proud of you." He rub her back head kissing her forehead and hug back.

This time Mahi also hug him too. Once Mahi calm a bit he look at her.

"I have something more to give you" he stand up and went to his room and came back with a box.

They both sit on couch and Varun open the box and take out an envelope and give to Mahi. She look as him confused and open the envelope.

It contained some pictures of her childhood. The picture of her father, mother playing with her, Mr. Singh and Naresh running behind her.

Many picture of when they went to trips. She look at each and every photos very fondly with smiling face.

Some were very funny like two her uncles crying with her, pulling pranks on Naresh. Some were very happy like her mother holding her, she playing ball with her father.

And last with a boy who was little Varun holding hand with little Mahi.

"After dad passed I went to his office there I found this box with two letter from him for each of us." he take out a piece of paper and give it to her. She open it and read.