Chapter 5: Hate

Shivers ran through her body. He trailed his lips from her shoulder to neck and bit her earlobe.

She flinch and wiggle but he tighten the grip on her waist while back hugging her. She stiffen completely when he started sucking her neck.

She looked in mirror seeing him mesmerized in his work and herself blushing like crazy. She felt embarrassed and again try to push him but this time he caught her wrist and wrap around her waist feeling her body curve and staring at reflection of struggling Mahi.

Their eyes met on mirror.

"Isn't that what you are here for?..... what more you want? aren't you enjoying it? huh?"  Varun whisper darkly looking in her eyes reflection. 

Mahi felt humiliated. She pushed Varun away and hold her dress and run to Bathroom. But Varun grab her and slam her on wall trapping between his strong arms staring at her lips.

He remembered the kiss they shared at aisle. He found them so soft, sweet and....addictive, wanting more of it.

"Drop your innocent act and show me what you are good at... SLUT."

A tear rolled on her cheek "I don't know what I did so wrong that you always pick on me and think me as... as slut."

she looked down controlling herself from bursting. Varun took a step back freeing her.

"Isn't it obvious, Your are such a gold digger who came along to live with two men to whom you never meet and shamelessly slept on my bed."

"You used our money for everything and you don't have your any ID card... huh must be to skip from police."

"You marry me so that you can get my money and companies 30% of  share are already in your hands now. You are such a waste.. it would have been better if I married a Big company's daughter to boost my business plus they are taught to be classic not a whore like you, who ready to sell her body for some money.  I wonder how you convinced my father.... you did a big mistake coming in my life." he said scoffing in disgust.

"Varun, you got this King position because me. Moreover if you don't know anything you better not make up things in air!!" she manage to speak.

He grabbed her jaw harshly.

"Don't you dare to take credits when you did all this for yourself. And this position is what I get from my hard work, I just use you as a toy to have it earlier." he angary gaze face turn to smirk.

"But don't worry honey within 3 months I will make sure you lose those shares to me and then I will divorce you. Till then you will experience hell for messing up with me!" he roared on her face.

He throw her on the floor, hitting her head to table which caused bleeding there and left her alone.

As she heard door locked she silently cried holding her dress. Also she was confused of what shares Varun was talking about, she got up dizzily and changed to sleep.

On the other hand Varun was stressed once he got to know his sharers are split for her.

"She did all this to get shares I see? Bad play kitten you gonna regret it." he darkly whisper to himself.

He went to his penthouse calling Prakash. After he hung up he called someone

"Hey its me... I want you to find every single detail of Mahi Vedh for me as soon as possible." he hung up and rest his head on seat.

They soon arrived to his private penthouse where Prakash was waiting for him. They together head in the house.

Prakash is his partner in both crimes and businesses and he treat him like his brother.

"Why did you called so late.. shouldn't you be with your wife right now." Prakash whined like kid in sleepy tone.

"shut up and give me the underworld updates... I was busy with company from few weeks" Varun said siting on sofa, relaxing.

"Well there is something on hot fire in underworld... and everyone is dying to get it."

"What's that?" Varun opened his eyes.

"ARCER... A device which can make a falling gang to be strongest.... right now everyone wants it to use against us... well we are the most powerful currently so you know to beat us....." Prakash report him.

"Then lets take their last hope down by making that ARCER ours..." Varun smirk playfully.

"Yeah yeah... but there is a problem." Prakash sentence made Varun to look at him frown in annoyance and curiosity.

"There is this Prof. Maria the inventor of this device." he open a picture of Maria and showed him a photo of female with her half face covered.

" he open a picture of Maria and showed him a photo of female with her half face covered

Those eyes...

"The fact that its the only picture I could arrange really challenged my skills" he sound bored but more annoyed. 

"The one who get her will be get the Jackpot.... but she got disappeared 2 weeks ago . Everyone is finding her and as this clever woman never showed her face publicly no-one know how she looks and where is she right now..." he sigh 

"we can't even track her because her last locations are got deleted." he look up at Varun drawn in his thoughts.

"If they are deleted then maybe someone had already found her and preventing to be found by others because she can't do that by herself." Varun guessed.

"Exactly " Prakash said being proud of his partner.

"She have to be with us, she is a key to others to diagnose us. Find the person who delete her info and look for her workplace maybe we can find something about that device." Varun said focusing on the picture of Maria.

"I heard she burnt all her research and that protocol of ARCER to not get it in wrong hands, she is the only left source who can make ARCER again." Prakash added

Varun sighed, "uff she asked problem by herself. What a brave chick. If she is putting herself in danger for this device then it must really... interesting. Find her and if she deny to came... kill her. "

" If she can't be for me then I wont let her to be for other's.... "