Chapter 11: Happy Pill of Past

Mahi wakeup and fetch her phone to see any reply from Mr. Singh for her text she send before sleeping. But her phone was switched off.

"I didn't switched it off neither its battery was down.... did someone tried to open it?..." Her sleepy eyes shoot open.

"VARUN!!" she saw if there anything wrong in it and found Mr. Singh's call which was received the time she was sleeping.

"OH God....he must have attained the call and tried to checked my phone. Its good I put my digital lock in it." She sigh.

"Otherwise he would have checked my files and texts with Mr. Singh about launch meetings." she again sighed in relief.

After fresh up she went downstairs to start chores. Varun had already left. After completing work she dialed to Mr. Singh again and he picked up.

"Hello Mahi" he spoke.

"Yes Father.... I m sorry yesterday I was tired so I slept early. By the way did you found out what Kevin is upon these days. I meet his brother yesterday and he told me Kevin had came to London for party. But I don't think that's only reason."

"I also thing so. Here conditions are not good and in this situation leaving New York suddenly just for party is foolish."

"Do you think he had found out.... because he was first to know about ARCER too and I still can't figure out how in hell he got its information." she facepalm herself.

"I can't say anything right now dear. Your records and locations are deleted from here, But the info's which were leaked, creating problems." he explain.

" I decided to finish all these gangs here so everything will be at peace." he sighed "And about Varun.... be careful. Yesterday he picked the call, he must be curious of my sudden call. Did he checked your phone too?"

"Yes. But my phone is highly secured which only I can open other then that it will get switched off by itself so its not a problem. Don't worry about that." she ensured him.

"OH DIGITAL LADY!! when I come back you will teach me your technology too! OKAY!." he said joyfully, here Mahi laughed.

"I got information that Kevin will be there for 2 days so you will go with Varun to Paris tomorrow, he is going there for some mission, I will inform him about you joining. Stay there for 2 days till then Kevin will also return. Try your best to not meet him hmm."

"AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!" He chuckled on her response.

"Have fun there child and call if any problem is there. Take care" They hung up.

*AT VARUN'S OFFICE*

Varun was here early to finish pending works as he was going to Paris for mission tomorrow. Prakash and Rax had already reached there for arrangements.

Somewhere he was thinking of what happened last night. He called his hacker.

"Hey um.... I wanna ask Is there any security system with pattern lock in phone that if we got all trials wrong it will show some numbers and then switch off?" he asked curiously.

"Well I m not sure... can you tell what number." hacker replied.

"Its.....01....0011...01. yeah 01001101

"Sir the far I know this is binary form of capital alphabet 'M'. Rest I don't know. I will get details for you ASAP."  he hummed and cut the call.

He was merged in his work deeply then a call interrupt him. 

"Hello" he said focusing on his papers.