Chapter 16: I Trust you

Varun started leaning to Mahi's lip whereas their eyes were still locked. Suddenly Mahi moved her mouth aside breaking the eye contact

"I don't want to.... "

"We are married... aren't we?...you have to" he said laying beside her and garb her waist, pulling her in his arm. She just stare at him with big eyes.

"Stop staring and sleep otherwise your eyeballs will came out." he said with closed eyes.

"w-who said I stare" she said embarrassed and turn her back, closing the eyes.

Varun smuggle more in her and said in deep but calm tone "Good Night".

This made her eyes again open and process what he was doing but soon she also drift in sleep.

----

One week passed and their relation was bit smoothen. Varun greet her every morning and say goodnight before sleep as now they both sleep together.

They have little conversation like yes, no, hmm, ok. At first she was surprised that Varun reply her without getting mad if she ask anything even his answers are short but still she felt happy like her presence is back in this world.

His cold personality didn't changed as he was always busy with his work.

This week he had an meeting with all of his officials around the world where Mahi was also invited as a shareholder.

He informed her so she could buy an formal dress for office. The next morning he was waiting for her in his car when Prakash called him.

"Hello partner I m in New York and.... I go to know a lot of issues are going on here."

"What happened?"

"I went New York 5 days a ago to look for Maria's workplace. When I reached there, the security room was all destroyed as well as the footage. I enquired at places where she use to give lectures and attend seminars but almost everywhere her clips were missing. Luckily One guard gave me a clip of her at parking lot talking to an old man, I will send it to you. And..." he continue.

" I don't know how he got to know but Mr. Singh came to meet me and we talked random at first.... but then before leaving he ordered to leave New York and not come again as long as he didn't give any further command." Prakash report him in one go.

"Dad is in New York?.... Why?... and he told you to leave?... Wth is going on in his mind? Few days ago I got to know he command his men to killing other gang leaders for no reasons." he said with serious look, thinking hard but then he spot Mahi coming out.

"Ok comeback and send me that vedio on my email." he hung-up as Mahi opened the door and sat in.

They drove to Office Building and head in. As they walk into the meeting room everyone clapped and greet them.

She didn't know much about business sector so she just keep listening them. After meeting Varun told her to wait at his cabin as he need to talk some officials in private.

She nod and went to the cabin. As she step in she remember when Varun kissed her forcefully.

"OnLy mInE" she mimicked " jerk... jealous cube jerk!" she had a mad face.

She roam around the room. Suddenly the computer screen on his table, light up. She saw a message received notification. First she decided to not look but her curiosity got her best.

"He will kill me.... but... Neverminded." She clicked the message but it required password so she took a long breath.

"Okay itssss time for Hacker Mahi. Letzgattagetit!"  She hacked his system lock and run the loop to opening it.

"Mr. Varun Singh. Your security really sucks in front of me." she scoff proudly and giggled.

As she open the mail it was from Prakash and a Video was attached. She played it and her eyes widen.

"Shit!! where did he get this" she mumbled seeing herself as Maria talking to her Uncle, Mr. Vedh.

She quickly delete it and search if there is anything else. She got interrupt by a voice making her flinch and look at the person

"R-Rax..." she shutter in shock.

"Yes.. honored you remembered me. BTW what were you doing on his computer?" he walk to her direction.

"I-I.. was just..." she stand up from seat.

"Are you working for someone? if yes then... I would like to know your price..." She back off "I want you to work for me" he smirked and came closed to her.

"I don't work for anyone you got wrong idea." she clarified and wake away but he grab her wrist.

"Then why you flinched if you weren't doing anything wrong?.... Oh my sweetheart...I found you so interesting that I can't stop think about you, besides I see you are capable of many things. You know we can be good partners and took over Varun so... came to me I can give you everything... more than him.." he tried to touch her face but she slap his hand.

She pulled her wrist from his thumb side and kicked him.

"EXCUSE ME! I m not interest in you idiot, besides I already have my husband and I m fucking married dumpass!!" she said angrily and about to leave but Rax got up and put gun on her.

"You are really something.... Divorce that bastard then, I know he don't treat you good huh his personality says all.. neither loves you so Accept me babe or.... die!!" she starts shivering on his words, he had devilish smirk all this time.

Meanwhile here Varun received a call from his hacker in meeting room after everyone left.

"Sir as you asked I search in India's database and found her background. Her father name was Mahesh Vedh and mother's Isha Vedh.

They use to live in Bengaluru and her father was a well known researcher but in a fire accident, their everything was burn including her father and mother, only Mahi Vedh was left.

She migrate from India to New York with her Uncle Naresh Vedh but after that there is no record. Neither her school info nor her address." he report him

"hmm Okay and about that screen lock?" Varun asked.

"Oh that... actually its high secured digital lock program developed by a female Professor.... Maria. She also mastery in technology & Computer Science.... it was not for public use as she developed it for military purpose so its details are not provided." His eyes shoot open when he heard Maria's name.

In addition if its not for public use then why its in Mahi's mobile. In his deep thought he went to cabinet and peck from door a bit, he spot Rax holding Mahi's wrist, he wanted to kill him this moment but then he listen their convo he stopped.

When Rax point his gun at Mahi, Varun pulled his gun out and shot on his hand holding gun and leg in rage. He kicked on his injured leg and chocked him. 

"How dare you threat to kill her!!! You are so dead!!" he said fuming in anger and punching non-stop.

Once she saw Rax was already unconscious she stopped him and pulled him back. The guards came and took his body out.

"Throw him out and make sure he never cross my buildings or house door, cut all the business from his gang. GET OUT!!" He shout at them and turn his gaze to sobbing Mahi.

She was scared that Varun gonna be angry at her and hurt her. As he stepped towards her, she back off but Varun pull her in his arms stopping her from sobbing. 

"I-I d-didn't--" she can't speak because of lump in her throat.

"Shhh... I know..." he used his soft tone for first time and pat her head.

"I trust you honey...."

****

Cringe Cringe coming coming

😂😂