Chapter Two - Introductions

Alec was shocked, he just appeared in a room with his two little sisters, his parabatai, Clary Fray, that annoying mundane, a handsome young man who was dressed in gitter, and two others who he assumed were werewolves. And when he stood up he saw 11 people (ages varying) all whom had sticks pointed at him. He was then told that they were going to find out about their pasts and futures so needless to say he was very shocked.

"Umm, we should introduce ourselves" said a short ginger haired girl with freckles.

"Ye" said a tall ginger who looked like he could be the girls brother.

"Who wants to go first" said Addie awkwardly.

"Umm, we'll go" said a bushy-haired girl.

"Ye, you guys go first" said the curly-haired werewolf.

"Um I am Ron Weasley," said the tall ginger.

"Hermione Granger" said the bushy-haired girl.

"I'm Ginny Weasley" said the short ginger girl.

"Rose Potter" said a short girl with red hair.

"Harry Potter" said a skinny black-haired boy, he and the girl both had weird lightning bolt scars on their foreheads.

"Fred Weasley" said a ginger boy.

"I am Arthur Weasley and this is my wife Molly" 

"I'm Sirius Black, Marauder Ext-"

"SIRIUS BLACK, Jesus umm - you're under arrest, bloody hell your Sirius Black, ouch crap" cut in a young girl who had bright pink hair.

"Dora" said the man softly as if being reunited with a long lost friend.

"Nymphadora, it is okay Sirius was wrongfully accused of his crimes" said Arthur.

"What- you sure Arthur?" said the woman- Nymphadora.

"Yes" said Molly "Dumbledore told us"

"Well I guess if Dumbledore said so than that okay" said Nymphadora, her shocked expression quickly changes to a happy one " my names Tonks, well its actually its Nymphadora but that's a horrible names so I go by Tonks"

"I'm Remus Lupin" said the last man "Our world per say is that of magic, we are all witches and wizards we all have magic blood"

"So you have demon blood" said Jace.

"No" said Hermione "We have magical blood not demon blood"

"Okay" said the middle-aged werewolf slowly "our turn, my names Luke Garroway"

"I'm Maia Roberts" said the female werewolf.

"Magnus Bane, pleasre to meet your acquaintance" said the handsome man covered in glitter.

"The high warlock of Brooklyn" whispered Addie.

"Um hi I'm Simon" said the annoying mundane " Lewis, I mean Simon Lewis is my full name, ye um what does that fate person mean by shadow - "

"I'm Alec Lightwood" I said dryly cutting of the mundane.

"Adelaine Lightwood but call me Laina" said Addie - I was the only person who could call her that.

"I'm Isabelle Lightwood" said Izzy.

"Jace Wayland" said my parabatai.

"I'm Clary Fray" said the annoying red-head.

"Our world is the Shadow World" said Addie " you have the downworlders they are people who have demon blood, they include vampires, werewolves and seelies. Seelies are basically any creature who is half-angel half-demon."

"That's so cool so is that-" rambled the mundane.

"Then there are the shadowhunters" Addie cut in impatiently "We are half-angel half-human, we're nephilim, we hunt demons.." 

"Now that you have introduced yourself, you will watch a video about each of you so that we can understand your personalities more" said the loud voice.