𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝟷𝟿𝟻𝟽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊
𝟷𝟿𝟻𝟽

"No, Nik. I'm not coming home. I've had enough of you taking away my happiness." Rebekah said into the phone.

"I will hunt you down and put you right back in your box if you don't listen. I'm giving you one more chance. Come to me right now." Klaus said.

"No. End of discussion. I'm living my life the way I want." Rebekah said before hanging up and sighing. All her life, all she ever wanted was a family, true love. Her brother denied her of all of that and she had enough so she ran from him. Rebekah wanted to live her life without Klaus breathing down her neck and watching her every move. She finally was able to get away from him. Sure, she loved her brother very much but he was still very intense and hot headed. "I need a bloody drink."

Rebekah left her apartment and walked down the streets of Florida. It was a dark night. The stars were shining bright in the pitch black sky as a gentle breeze graced the city. Rebekah made her way to an empty alleyway where she lured a few people to feed from. Just as she finished draining someone, she heard something. It sounded like crying. Soft cries was all she could hear. Rebekah let go of the now dead body and wiped her mouth before walking towards the sound. She walked for a little bit, following the sound which was getting louder until she made it to a house.

Rebekah walked up the steps and opened the front door, gasping at the sight in front of her. In the living room were two dead bodies. One was a man and another was a woman. The man had a gun in his hand. In the corner was a little girl, she couldn't be more than ten years old. She had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes that were currently red because she was crying. The girl looked up when she noticed the front door opening and saw Rebekah standing by the doorframe.

"Hey, it's okay, sweets." Rebekah said softly as she stepped into the house. Since the owners of the house were dead, she didn't need an invitation. Rebekah cautiously went over to the shaking young girl, being careful not to scare her. Something terrible obviously happened in front of her. This poor girl witnessed something traumatising. The young girl looked at Rebekah and in her heart, she could tell Rebekah was a good person, that Rebekah wouldn't hurt her. She went over to Rebekah slowly and wrapped her arms around her, sobbing into her chest.

"It's okay, darling. Everything will be okay." Rebekah said as she hugged the little girl. "Do you want to come with me?"

The little girl thought about it before nodding. She would much rather be anywhere else than in this house. Rebekah then picked the little girl up in her arms and left the house, taking her back to her apartment.

"T-thank you." The little girl said to Rebekah, making her smile.

"That's okay, sweets. What's your name?" Rebekah asked as she sat next to her.