𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"That is just not my chin, Nik. It was much more delicate." A dark-skinned woman said, looking at a painting of Rebekah as Klaus walked in with Delilah.

"Wait, is that who I think it is?" Delilah asked Klaus who nodded as the woman turned around.

"Lilah!" She smiled.

"Rebekah." Delilah said, running over to her and hugging her tight. "Oh my god, I missed you. Nice body."

"Thanks. I missed you too, sweets." Rebekah said as she pulled away. "Did Nik look after you well?"

"Like I was a puppy." Delilah smiled.

"Rebekah, the only delicate thing about you is your ego." Klaus said.

"When placed beside the behemoth size of yours, certainly." Rebekah said.

"Could we dispense with this fascinating dispute for just a moment and return to the subject of our supposed long-lost sister?" Elijah said over speakerphone.

"Your sister is back?" Delilah asked.

"Yep, I spent a few days with her." Rebekah said. "Anyways, there's not much to discuss, Elijah. She said she was Freya and then darted off into the night."

"And you believed her?" Elijah asked.

"Well, I met the girl in a mystical loony bin." Rebekah said. "She could be anyone telling any lie, but she did seem familiar somehow."

"Then how is she still alive, a question as ridiculous as its possible solutions, given this family's annoying predilection for cheating death?" Klaus asked, making Delilah let out a laugh. The Mikaelson's just couldn't seem to stay dead.

"I don't know, Nik. I'm just telling you what she said." Rebekah said.

"Well, did you happen to ask by some simple miracle that our Aunt Dahlia lives, as well?" Klaus asked.

"I barely had a chance to process-"

"Because on the list of obvious questions, it would be nice to know if the woman who placed a curse on the firstborns of this family is still breathing air." Klaus said, getting worked up.

"Niklaus, calm down. Rebekah just got back." Delilah said.

"How can I-"

"Klaus, just breathe." Delilah said, making him sigh and stop talking.

"If she is who she says, we'll find out soon enough." Elijah said. "For now, it remains imperative that no one learns of Hope's existence. This has been our salvation thus far."