𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

It was the next morning and Delilah was on her way to Camille's house. She was very happy. Rebekah had given Delilah her blessing to be with Klaus. Klaus also got her the most amazing gift she had ever received. Delilah needed someone to gush about it with and who better than Camille? When she got to her apartment, she knocked on the door and waited but no-one answered. Figuring maybe she didn't hear, Delilah knocked on the door again, but no-one answered again. Delilah decided to open the door, realising it was unlocked which was strange. She opened the door and gasped. Camille was on the ground, her throat slit, dead.

"Camille?!" Delilah exclaimed, rushing inside and kneeling down by her side. She had no pulse. She wasn't breathing. "No, Cami no." Delilah cried out.

Suddenly, Cami gasped as she woke up, shocking Delilah. "What..." Camille said.

"Cami, oh my god. What happened?" Delilah said as she wiped her tears.

"It was a girl...she said her name was...Aurora." Cami said, making Delilah's blood boil. "She said...she was going after me because she didn't kill you and she wanted to hurt you and Klaus. I came out of my apartment and she was standing right there. Everything happened so fast. She fed me her blood and slit my throat."

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. All my fault." Delilah said, hugging her tight.

"No, this isn't your fault. It's Aurora's. She did this to me." Cami said. "I died. I'm...dead."

"I will kill her myself. She's gone way too far. Going after innocent people." Delilah said before Cami started groaning.

"What's happening to me?" Cami asked.

"You're transitioning. You need to feed on blood or you're gonna die." Delilah said. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

"I...I'm gonna go and shower." Cami said, her tone a lot quieter.

Delilah nodded and let her go. She was in shock. Aurora went after her friend. She needed to be taken care off. Delilah quickly pulled her phone out and dialled Klaus' number.

"Love, where are you? I've been looking for you all morning." Klaus said.

"Niklaus." She said as tears ran down her face.

"Delilah, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Aurora, she killed Cami." Delilah said.

"What?"

"She fed her her blood and then slit her throat. Klaus, she's in transition."

"What's going on?" Delilah heard Elijah say.