𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Elijah had taken Lucien to talk, Klaus had taken Tristan and that left Delilah and Freya with Aurora who was still dead. Delilah placed her on the ground and Freya was burning sage.

"Stupid red headed bitch." Delilah muttered.

"I can still hear you." Freya said.

"Good. Everyone should know just how much I hate this wannabe Disney princess. God, I wanna kill her for what she did to Rebekah." Delilah said before Aurora began waking up.

"Took you long enough." Freya said.

"Oh, are we to play a fun game?" Aurora asked.

"Actually, yes." Delilah said.

"Now that my spell has made it so that no-one can hear what happens, we're gonna have a lot of fun." Freya said before Hayley walked inside.

"Hayley, the mother of Niklaus' child. Isn't this awkward for you, Delilah?" Aurora asked.

"No, Hayley and I are very good friends, aren't we?" Delilah asked.

"Oh, yes." Hayley said.

"Well, I was really hoping I'd get to meet you." Aurora said.

"The feeling's not mutual." Hayley said.

"Okay, so then what, pray tell, are we doing here?" Aurora asked.

"You're gonna tell us where we can find Rebekah or we're gonna kill you." Hayley said.

"I'd rather not tell you." Aurora smirked.

Delilah growled and jumped on Aurora, punching her as hard as she could. "Tell us where she is!" Delilah yelled.

"No!" Aurora said before Hayley punched her.

"We're gonna ask you again. Where is Rebekah?" Hayley asked.

"You're both quite strong for baby vampires." Aurora said before Freya used her magic to give Aurora an aneurysm, making her fall to the ground in pain. Then she pushed Freya away and began fighting Hayley and Delilah, pushing them both away. Freya then gave her another aneurysm.

"Whoo! That actually hurt." Aurora said. "I haven't felt pain since the 1700's, kind of tickles and for that, I'm gonna make you suffer."

Hayley then grabbed Aurora. "How about a werewolf bite, you psychotic little bitch?" She said, showing her hybrid face.

"By all means, if only I can laugh in your face when Nik heals me." Aurora said before Delilah growled and shoved her into the wall.

"Maybe Klaus would heal you." Freya said.

"But I doubt he would heal your brother." Delilah said. "Hayley, why don't you bite him instead?"

"Hmm, I could do that." Hayley said.

"No-one should dare harm my brother seeing as you're all going to need him if you want your precious Rebekah back." Aurora said. "You see, while I did ensure that Rebekah was dropped in the ocean, I don't know precisely where. I had some old friends do it for me and then I killed them. I procured the exact location of Rebekah in two envelopes. I got the latitude and Tristan's contain the longitude. So, each of us has one half of the coordinates you need to find Rebekah. X marks the spot. So, tell me girls, who has the advantage now?"

♡♡♡♡

After realising they weren't going to get Rebekah back so easily, everyone went back to the dinner table.

"Longitude and latitude. Lovely." Lucien said.

"Well, despite our differences, I believe great strides were made today." Tristan said.

"Tristan, I can't murder you this very moment, but I could just as easily tear those eyeballs from your skull and feed them to your sister." Elijah said.

"I would love that." Delilah said.

"Elijah, these are our guests." Klaus said.

"Nik, it's so sweet of you to defend us." Aurora said, looking at Delilah who glared at her.

"You know, I doubted my brother's wisdom in bringing us all together, but he was right. We must confront the harsh realities we all face and make difficult choices to ensure our collective survival." Klaus said as he raised a glass as did everyone else. "And I have confidence that my choice will be the right one." Klaus said before snapping Tristan's neck. "Were you anyone else, the servants would already be mopping your blood from the floor. If you do not bring my sister home, Tristan will die slowly and in tremendous pain."

"You betray me after all your promises of love." Aurora said.

"I made promises of love only they were not for you! They were for Delilah! Every moment I spent with you, I thought of her!" Klaus said, making Delilah gasp as she looked at him. "Now, I have your brother. A sibling for a sibling. I want Rebekah back."

"I need some air." Delilah said, going outside the compound. Klaus more or less admitted that he loved her, not Aurora. That was all she needed to bring a smile to her face. Before she could think of anything else, she felt a pain in her neck before everything went black.

♡♡♡♡

"How could you just let Aurora go? We need to find her." Freya said, going outside but she was nowhere in sight. In fact, Delilah wasn't there either. "Oh no." Freya muttered before rushing back inside. "Klaus, Elijah, Delilah's gone."

"What do you mean?" Klaus asked, growing more and more concerned as he felt his heart sink to the pit of his stomach.

"I mean, she's gone. She's not outside." Freya said.

Klaus quickly pulled his phone out and dialled her number, but it went to voicemail. "Delilah, it's me. I need to know you're safe. We..need to talk. Call me back, please." He said.

" He said