𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It had been a few days later and a lot had happened. Aurora stole the remaining of the white oak and almost killed Elijah. Luckily, he was okay. Freya and Delilah had just found out Elijah had daggered Rebekah.

"You daggered Rebekah?!" Delilah asked.

"And you're just telling us now?" Freya asked.

"She sacrificed herself in order to protect us." Elijah said. "And to protect her, I've told Niklaus what I'm telling you both. No-one would have known Rebekah's whereabouts if Aurora had taken my life."

"The prophecy says you three will be felled by a friend, family and foe." Delilah said. "Rebekah was fallen by family."

"That leaves friend and foe." Freya said. "You and Klaus have a lot of foes."

"Just one or two." Elijah said.

"Thousand." Delilah said.

"Thankfully, not many friends." Freya said before Klaus walked in with a man.

"Freya, Lilah, this is Stefan Salvatore, an old friend. One of my trickle-down sirelings. Long story." Klaus said. "Stefan, this is my brand-new older sister, Freya and as well as my soulmate, Delilah. Also, a long story. Stefan needs a favour."

"You're an old friend, are you?" Freya asked.

"Well, that kind of depends on your definition." Stefan said.

"Niklaus, I know you don't have many friends, but you didn't tell me the ones you have are so hot." Delilah said as she checked him out, making Stefan smile in amusement as Klaus rolled his eyes.

"Just for that comment, you will be with me for the rest of the day. Don't need you drooling over Stefan." Klaus said, making her pout before they left with Elijah.

"So, Freya is doubting Stefan." Delilah said.

"Stefan Salvatore is not a problem but if you are all so determined to find foe amongst friends then look no further than Marcel." Klaus said.

"Marcel is the least of our troubles. I'd say we have to look out for Delilah." Elijah said.

"Oh, for goodness sake. I am not going to kill you, Elijah." Delilah said.

"How do we know that?" He asked.

"Delilah wouldn't hurt us, Elijah." Klaus said. "But The Strix, they have the means to destroy our sire line. If they are successful, they will come for our heads."

"Not without the white oak." Elijah said.

"Aurora has the last of it." Klaus said.

"Of course, she does." Delilah sighed.