𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"So, what now?" Delilah asked Klaus as they walked to Kol's room.

"Now, we battle Finn. Now that we have Kol by our side, it should be easier." Klaus said as they made it to his room. "Settling into your new accommodations?"

"Well, I would have preferred my old room but seeing as it's filled with a dusty nursery and a hybrid, thought it was best not to complain." Kol said. "Hello, Niklaus' friend."

"Delilah, this is my brother, Kol. Granted he's in another body but still Kol. Kol, this is Delilah Harrington, Rebekah's old friend." Klaus said.

"You're a pretty little thing, aren't you?" Kol smirked, making her laugh nervously.

"You're a flirt, aren't you?" She asked. "And yes, I may be little but I'm strong."

"He may be a flirt but right now, you're seeing Davina which means Lilah is off limits. I promised Rebekah I'd protect her, including from you." Klaus said, making Kol roll his eyes. "Anyways, I brought you something in honour of your return to the fold."

"Nice." Delilah said, looking at the bottle in Klaus' hands.

"I believe it's your favourite, or at least it used to be. La fee verte." Klaus said, handing Kol the bottle.

"Ding dong." Kol said. "Now the witch is dead, or undead, whichever."

Klaus and Delilah laughed before the bottle exploded and they turned around, seeing a dark-skinned man walk inside.

"Where is she?" He asked.

"Finn, please. Join us." Klaus said.

"So, this is Momma's boy?" Delilah asked and Kol nodded.

"My my, you look peaky. Doesn't he look peaky?" Klaus asked Delilah and Kol.

"He does look peaky." Kol said as Delilah nodded.

"Are you feeling alright?" Klaus asked.

"Don't make me ask again." Finn growled before flicking his wrist, making Delilah yell out in pain as she held onto her head. Finn was giving her an aneurysm.

"Finn!" Klaus yelled but before he could do anything, Delilah sped over to Finn, wrapping her hand around his neck and pushing him against the wall.

"Don't think about it, Momma's boy. I won't hesitate from snapping your neck." Delilah growled before letting go of him, making Finn cough and gasp for air. Klaus was rather surprised. He didn't think Delilah could be violent and so tough. He was impressed.