𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Delilah gasped as she awoke, remembering everything that happened. She rushed over to Elijah, remembering he had the mystical dagger embedded in him. She quickly grabbed a knife and made a cut in Elijah's chest before sticking her hand in and pulling the dagger out, making him gasp as he sat up.

"Oh my god, you're okay." Delilah said, giving him a quick hug. "Listen, Elijah. Klaus got in my head. He had to make it look convincing. He needs her to trust him so he can do what he really needs to do. Nik isn't really aligned with Dahlia."

"T-to what possible end?" Elijah asked.

"He told me her secret right before he snapped my neck. I know how we can kill Dahlia." Delilah said. "He has a plan."

"What do you mean he has a plan? We had a plan! One that he had mercilessly destroyed!" Elijah yelled, obviously upset over the death of Gia.

"The plan wouldn't have worked, Elijah. When Niklaus got into my head, he said our plan would fail. He had to enact one of his own." Delilah said.

"And what might that be?" Elijah asked as he got up and covered Gia's body.

"He has to get Dahlia to link herself to him." Delilah said.

"My brother wishes to bind himself to our enemy?" Elijah asked, getting more and more frustrated. "She will be virtually indestructible."

"He said I had to convince you that everything he had to do, he had to do alone." Delilah said. "Klaus went inside Dahlia's mind. Freya didn't break Dahlia's heart. It was Esther. Esther broke Dahlia's heart when she left her for Mikael. We had the wrong ingredients to kill Dahlia and Nik has to buy time before he finds the right ones. "

"How?" Elijah asked.

"He's going to dagger himself. I mean, when you think about it, it's actually kinda brilliant. He sleeps, she sleeps. As long as he is put down, so is Dahlia, giving us more time to get the right ingredients." Delilah said as Elijah sat down, processing everything. "I'm sorry about Gia. I know you really cared for her."

She went and sat next to him, squeezing his hand. "I just wish he would've told us all this." Elijah said as Rebekah and Marcel walked in. Rebekah was back in her own body.

"Rebekah!" Delilah said, hugging her. "Oh, I missed this old body."

"So did I." Rebekah said before they pulled away. "Listen, Niklaus had a lot on his to do list last night. And Hayley...."

"What is it?" Elijah asked.

"When Klaus attacked me, he stole the spell that I used on the Crescent wolves." Marcel said.