𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It was the same day and Rebekah and Kol were preparing for a spell. Delilah and Klaus were watching.

"So, what is the secret anyways?" Kol asked.

"The term secret implies something only known by those who have earned right to be aware of it." Klaus said.

"So, Delilah, someone who is not even a Mikaelson, gets to know the family secrets but I can't? Your own brother?" Kol asked.

"She's more of a Mikaelson than you'll ever be." Rebekah said.

"And we trust her a lot more than we trust you." Klaus said.

"Awhh, thank you." Delilah smiled, pinching Klaus' cheek, making him roll his eyes in amusement.

"Start the spell." Klaus said.

"Well, it's easier said than done. Finn is channelling his power from our parents. He's a lot stronger than something some week-old witch and I can do." Kol said.

"Now hang on, I might not be trained but I-" Rebekah said before the contents of the spell flew off the table. "Oh...blast."

"We need a stronger witch. Call Davina." Delilah said.

"No, no, no, no." Kol said, getting up. "I don't want her to know that I'm sick."

"Then do a better bloody job." Klaus said.

"I just need time." Kol said.

"The spell Finn cast to lock you in your body, do you remember it?" Klaus asked.

"Well, I was a little distracted by the murdery part." Kol said.

"If we can use his own spell against him, once he's locked in his body, I can end our collective woes with a brief snap of the neck." Klaus said.

"Ahh, I would love to hear that snap from Finn's neck." Delilah said. "I'd set it as my text notification sound."

"All I need to do is pull it from your memory." Klaus said.

"Oh, can I do it? Please." Delilah said.

"No, I am not allowing anybody into my mind. Do you understand?" Kol said.

"You came into my home, asking for my help. This is it." Klaus smirked before looking at Delilah who nodded. She quickly placed her hands on Kol's head, looking through his mind. She saw a vision of Davina and Kol, talking about a dagger.

Delilah gasped and let go, looking at Kol in shock. "Delilah, don't." Kol said.

"What happened? What did you see?" Klaus asked.