𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"Where do you think he could be?" Delilah asked Klaus as they walked down the streets of New Orleans.

"Finn could be anywhere, love. That's why we need to find Davina." Klaus said before his phone started ringing. It was Marcel.

"Marcellus, Lilah and I have searched the entire French quarter. Finn has vanished." Klaus said. "I can't remove the barrier that has you trapped until I have my hand around his throat."

"I was hoping you'd have a plan B." Marcel said.

"We do. Davina." Delilah said.

"She doesn't know it yet but she's gonna help break the spell. Your job is to keep Kol alive, at least until we learn Rebekah's whereabouts." Klaus said. "Are you listening to me?"

"Yeah. That all sounds fine and good but listen. When I was getting the werewolves out, I got bit." Marcel said, making Klaus and Delilah stop.

"I will get you my blood. I will get you out of that house, Marcellus, whatever it takes." Klaus said before he hung up.

"We better hurry. We don't have much time." Delilah said. Klaus agreed and they quickly went over to the church where they found Davina. After much convincing, she agreed to help Klaus find Finn.

"Haven't you found Finn yet?" Klaus asked. "I must say, for a witch of your calibre, your spells are not particularly efficient."

"Finn is blocking my locator spell." Davina said. "So, I'm trying something new but I need to concentrate and it would help a lot if you would stop standing over me like a stalker."

"No need to be testy, love." Klaus said.

"Get away from the poor girl." Delilah chuckled, pulling him away slightly.

"We all have the same goal." Klaus said.

"Really? Because my goal is to get Kol out of your house alive, which seems to be about number ten on your list." Davina said as she lit a candle.

"Number nine, at least." Klaus smirked, making Delilah roll her eyes.

"What is wrong with you? He's your brother." Davina said.

"Yes, and I also have a sister, one who I happen to care about more." Klaus said.

"I can agree with that." Delilah said.

"Until he tells me where she is, Kol can rot as far as I'm concerned and you might want to get your villains straight, love because Finn is the architect of this fiasco." Klaus said. "Pick up the pace, find out where he's getting his power from so we can stop it!"