𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

My dearest Rebekah,

I hope this finds you well. I write to offer an update and to ask your advice. Our brothers remain at odds. Klaus will never apologise, not for the blood he shed, nor the suffering Hayley continues to endure. And Elijah cannot forgive him. Delilah is....she's surviving. I have lost count of the many nights I have heard her sobbing alone in her bedroom. Klaus and Delilah remain in love but are forcing themselves to stay apart, destroying themselves on the inside. They put up a tough front, they are civil with each other, they still behave with each other how friends do but we can all see deep down, they both yearn for more.

We are a house divided. Which is not to say I have no good news. Niklaus kept his word. Marcel controls the quarter. There, he has founded a fight gym in the old St. Anne's church where he tests the mettle of those who wish to join his vampire community. Elijah and Delilah have begun joining him for sparring. For Elijah, I believe it helps him work through his anger and he has much anger. As for Delilah, she spars to let out all of her hurt emotions, all the pain she constantly holds inside whenever she sees Klaus. While Hope continues to flourish, it is clear that she misses her mother. Though Niklaus remains the doting father, he has been of no help in finding a cure for Hayley's curse.

Despite my best efforts, I have yet to find a means to undo the spell placed on her and the crescent wolves and Hayley herself continues to struggle, unable to see her child except for once a month on a full moon and we are in no position to ask for outside help. Davina's rage in our family has only grown and as regent of all nine covens, she is far too formidable to be swayed.

Meanwhile, Niklaus has begun to see Camille for what he claims to be their little chats. He claims a desire to amend his ways in order to win back his family and his one true love. In truth, he seems utterly free of remorse around his blood which only drives Elijah further away, leaving only Delilah. I wonder if you would write me with any advice you have on how to heal their fractured bond as well as what I could do to make Delilah feel better around Niklaus.

Until then, I remain your loving sister, Freya.

♡♡♡♡

"Camille." Klaus said when he saw her walk into his art room, his paintings on display. "Thanks for coming."

"Why did you ask me to meet you here?" Cami asked.

"Well, I hoped we might have one of our little chats and I thought you might appreciate the change in venue so I'm allowing you a private tour of my exhibition." Klaus said.