𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"It's done." Rebekah said as she walked into the room with Marcell that already had Freya, Elijah and Delilah occupying it. "I am delinked from those children. The covens are most grateful, and we even beat the rain."

"I trust Davina will play her part." Elijah said.

"Yes, against my better judgement." Marcel said.

"Stop being so overprotective. If Davina's made regent to all nine covens, she'll be granted the power to resurrect Kol and the political clout to connect the witches to our cause." Rebekah said.

"Don't pop the champagne just yet." Marcel said.

"He's right. Dahlia said she'd come for the baby and now a storm springs up out of nowhere." Delilah said.

"You really think that's a coincidence?" Marcel asked.

"Regardless of her power, she needs to be dealt with." Elijah said. "Fortunately, we have a weapon."

"No offence but are we really gonna put all our eggs into one still kind of mysterious basket?" Marcel asked as he looked at Freya, making Delilah roll her eyes in amusement.

"I assure you, I am quite motivated to aid in Dahlia's defeat, particularly now that Elijah has forced me to be the bait." Freya said.

"And if we should fail, Davina and the witches will take up the task at the very least distracting Dahlia long enough for Hope and Hayley to disappear." Elijah said. Delilah still wasn't happy with that part of the plan but there wasn't much she could do.

The storm got louder, and Rebekah went to close the window when she noticed blood on it. Everyone rushed to where Klaus' coffin was and saw it was empty. Klaus was gone.

"Delilah, you need to talk to Nik." Rebekah said.

"Why me?" She asked.

"I know you both fancy each other." She said, making Delilah's heart pound. "It may be even more than that. I knew for a while now."

"I'm sorry, Rebekah. I betrayed you." She said.

"Nonsense, sweets. If you and Niklaus love each other, so be it. Anything for you to be happy." Rebekah said. "Right now, he'll only listen to you."

"Your brother is an unstable, paranoid narcissist with chronic mood issues and zero impulse control. God, how did I fall in love with this man? Right now, he's clearly furious that the people he loves most literally stabbed him in the heart." Delilah said. "That is literally his worst fear come true."