𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

It was time for the thanksgiving dinner and Lucien and Tristan had just arrived. Lucien was pouring himself a drink and Tristan had a bouquet of flowers.

"I assume those are for me." Delilah asked.

"Of course." Tristan said, handing the bouquet to her. "You look....wow."

"Thank you." Delilah said with an innocent smile. Little did anyone know that the night before, Delilah had been crying silently in bed. The mere thought of Klaus being affectionate with another woman shattered her heart. That image of Aurora in Klaus' bed was burned into Delilah's mind and no matter what, she couldn't stop thinking about it.

When Freya had told Klaus that Delilah's parents' deaths had made her stronger emotionally and mentally, she wasn't kidding. The death of her parents allowed Delilah to make herself stronger. If she hadn't learned to control her emotions, Delilah would've gladly turned off her humanity after all her suffering and most likely left Klaus to be with Aurora. However, Delilah was stronger than that. Yes, she was heartbroken but she was going to deal with it, not be a coward and flip the switch.

"I assume Lucien brought nothing." Tristan said.

"Nothing but my deepest respect for you." Lucien said, making Delilah roll her eyes. "You look stunning."

"Lovely. We're all getting along." Klaus said as he walked inside, stopping for a brief second when he saw Delilah. She truly did look beautiful. She was wearing a pink silk jumpsuit that stopped by the middle of her thighs, her hair was open and her makeup was flawless. He could see her cleavage, only taking his breath away. He was only falling more and more in love with her. That was Delilah's goal. She wanted to look as sexy as possible to grab Klaus' attention. She wanted to outshine Aurora.

"Like a fuse and a match." Lucien said, pulling Klaus out of his thoughts.

"I take it Aurora is on her way." Klaus said.

"Sorry I'm late. Just freshening up." Aurora said as she walked inside. Delilah decided she had to be civil during this dinner. She wasn't going to make any jealous remarks. "I did want to look pretty. Well, well. If it isn't my old friend, Lucien."

"Hello Aurora. It's been ages." Lucien said. "You look..."

"You look ravishing." Klaus said, quickly glancing at Delilah so she knew the compliment was for her and not Aurora before he looked back at Aurora. Tristan was glaring at Klaus as was Lucien. If Klaus was going to mess with Aurora, Delilah would mess with Lucien.