𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

Delilah was at the compound, watching something on her phone when she noticed Camille walk in.

"Hey, Cami. What brings you here?" Delilah asked as she put her phone down. "If you're looking for Nik, he isn't home."

"Actually, I came to get you. As you probably know, Klaus is holding an exhibition for his art. Last night, he invited me to go with him because I guess he felt like he couldn't ask you." Cami explained. "He misses you, Delilah. He really does and I think it would mean a lot to him if you were to go. Now I know you wouldn't go alone obviously so I figured I'd come with you for moral support. I also really need to talk to him about something."

"I actually did really want to go." Delilah shrugged. "Do you really think he'll want to see me there?"

"Of course. So, what do you say?" Cami asked.

Delilah thought about it. She did really want to go and support Klaus and Cami being there would make it a lot easier for her to be there.

"Okay, Cami. Would you like to be my date?" Delilah smiled, making her laugh.

"It would be an honour." She chuckled.

"What did you wanna talk to him about?" Delilah asked.

"Last night, a local was murdered and left on display for anyone to find. There was no signs of struggle, suggesting he was compelled to stand there and suffer. Marcel said it wasn't any of his guys because they don't mess with their food supply." Cami said. "Plus, they don't go after locals, only tourists."

"Yeah, Marcel made me promise him I would only feed from tourists. You think Klaus has something to do with it?" Delilah asked.

"It's a possibility. He's hurting and it's very clear he tends to lash out when he is." Cami said.

"Well then, let's go and find out."

♡♡♡♡

Cami and Delilah arrived at the exhibition and could see all of Klaus' art hung up on display as people went around, looking at them. A waiter came over to them, offering them champagne, Cami refusing and Delilah accepting. They both looked around until Delilah's eyes met with Klaus. He was stood at the other end of the room with a man next to him until he began approaching them.

"Oh my god, he's coming over. What do I do?" Delilah asked, freaking out as Cami laughed.

"Just be yourself." Cami said as Klaus approached.