𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Delilah and Hayley made it to the trailer where Hayley knocked on the door. It opened and a crying girl came out, seeing Hayley and hugging her tight.

"This is my friend, Delilah." Hayley said to Kayla.

"It's gonna be okay, sweetie." Delilah said.

"I'm so sorry, kiddo." Hayley said. "I heard there's not much of a pack left so I thought you might need someone to talk to."

"You look a lot tougher than you think you are, Kayla." Delilah said.

"Delilah's right. No matter how awful you feel, you're not alone." Hayley said. "Come on, there's one place I want you to see."

Hayley led Kayla and Delilah to an area in the woods. "What is this place?" Kayla asked.

"The pack used to come here when someone used to trigger their curse." Hayley said. "Not to ask for forgiveness, but to accept what they had done. To honour the dead in order to move on."

"Go on." Delilah said.

"I don't even know his name." Kayla said. Hayley then handed Kayla a wallet of the guy Kayla had killed.

"The turning will hurt and your first full moon will be a real bitch." Hayley said.

"But you'll handle it." Delilah said.

Kayla took the wallet and went to a tree, putting it on the trunk. Delilah felt a presence behind her and turned around to see Klaus had come after all. She smiled and got up, running over to him and hugging him tight.

"I see we got through to you." Delilah said before kissing him. Klaus told her he wanted to change for the better and he was proving it to her. Klaus smiled when they pulled away and rested his chin on her head as they hugged. Hayley heard them and turned around, seeing Klaus had come.

"Where's Hope?" Hayley asked.

"With Hollis." Klaus said as he and Delilah went back over to Hayley.

"You trust him, I trust you. Baby steps as it were." He said. "I think I owe you an apology. I've given both of you a thousand reasons to abandon me but you haven't yet."

"We're not gonna abandon you." Delilah said.

"It's probably time for me to start living not by my decisions, not by yours but what we decide together. For Hope." Klaus said.

Delilah smiled and squeezed his hand, assuring him he was doing the right thing. Klaus looked up and his face fell.

"What's wrong?" Hayley asked.