𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙸𝚇

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"Things are getting testy out there. We better move this along." Marcel said as he stood with Klaus, Delilah and Kol. The vampires were getting hungrier and were finding it harder to hold themselves back from feeding on the wolves. They had recently signed a contract stating that there would be peace between the wolves and vampires and they couldn't break that contract just a mere hour later.

"Vincent's boundary is too strong. What Davina and I can do is cast a destruction spell." Kol said. "It would temporarily neutralise everything magical in the compound, including the compound itself. If it works, it will give the wolves sixty seconds to escape whilst the boundary is shut down."

"That sounds good to me." Delilah said.

"If it works, it will suppress all magical objects in the vicinity, that includes your rings." Klaus pointed out.

"If we go out in the sun without our rings, we're dead." Marcel said in realisation.

"Unless you wait till nightfall." Klaus said.

"Are they going to be able to wait that long?" Delilah asked Marcel.

"They're all so new. They won't be able to fight the hunger." Marcel said. "We can't wait till nightfall. We're gonna have a bloodbath on our hands before we even get close."

"I know you gave me some blood, Niklaus but I'm still hungry. I could probably hold myself back till nightfall but if I smell any blood, I can't guarantee I'll be able to stop myself. " Delilah whispered to Klaus.

"That means we need to do the spell." Klaus said.

♡♡♡♡

Delilah was in the compound watching as Kol and Davina set up for the destruction spell. The vampires were getting antsy and began fighting with the wolves. Aiden went to break the fight up but got hurt, making him bleed. The vampires noticed and their eyes turned blood red before they jumped on him.

"Not today." Delilah said before she sped over and snapped one of the vampire's neck whilst another vampire called Josh snapped the neck of the other vampire. Then Jackson pulled the vampires off with Marcel. Josh turned around and noticed Aiden's bleeding wound. "Josh, no. Don't make me snap your neck too." Delilah said, pushing him away from Aiden. Josh tried to push past but then Klaus appeared.

"Joshua. Get away from him right now." Klaus said as Jackson and Marcel held the vampire's back.

"Davina! Start the spell." Marcel said.

Kol and Davina started the spell whilst the vampires, including Delilah, went to hide in the shade so they wouldn't burn. The barrier was successfully removed, and Hayley began getting all the werewolves out.

"That's enough, brother." Klaus said before pulling Kol inside. "I no longer have to treat you like anything but the treacherous liar you truly are."

"What the hell?" Kol asked.

"Where is she?" Klaus asked.

"Please. They'll kill him." Davina said. All the vampires were looking at a bleeding Kol, still very hungry.

"He should've thought about that before he betrayed our sister." Klaus said.

"What?! Kol, where is Rebekah?!" Delilah called out from the shade next to Marcel before using all her energy to speed next to Klaus and hiding in the shade, only suffering from a few tiny burns.

"Rebekah never made it to her new body, did she? Seeing how you cast the spell and well, you're you, I'd hardly call it an uncrackable case." Klaus said.

"Rebekah is fine, Nik." Kol said. "It was a prank. Nothing more than what you lot have done to me. But I guess it's different when it's one of yo-ahh!"

"Oh, the barrier's back up." Klaus said as the vampires came out, including Delilah. "Those vampires look oh so hungry. I was willing to welcome you back into my home, but you had to return to your selfish, petty jealousy. Well, let's see how well they help you survive when you're stuck in there."

Delilah looked at Kol who looked worried but at that moment, she didn't care. Kol lost Rebekah and she wasn't happy.

"Lilah, I believe there's an all you can eat tourist buffet outside waiting for you." Klaus told her, making her smirk before they both left the compound.

♡♡♡♡

After Delilah had enough blood, she and Klaus made their way to the tomb where Esther was. They didn't know if Finn was still there or not. When they got there, they noticed the brick wall was broken and Esther was gone. The blood bag on the floor was empty.

"She's gone." Klaus said.

Delilah let out a shaky breath as she stepped back, tears building in her eyes. Klaus turned around and noticed before going over to her.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I miss Rebekah. She's lost, Niklaus and no-one knows where she is. What if we don't find her?" Delilah cried.

"We will find her, Delilah. I promise you. She will return to us." Klaus said, resting his hands on her shoulders. Delilah sighed deeply and before she knew it, she wrapped her arms around Klaus, hugging him tight. She was so glad that she had Klaus with her otherwise she would've been truly alone. He was looking after her, feeding her, keeping her company, everything that Rebekah did. Meanwhile, Klaus was surprised by the hug but decided to hug Delilah back, his chin resting on the top of her head. He knew Delilah missed Rebekah. After all, they spent every day for the past sixty years together. Of course, she would miss her. He knew Delilah was a nice girl and now, she was suffering because of their family drama. "I'm sorry, Lilah."

Delilah pouted and pulled away, looking at him confused. "What for?"

"You got dragged into all this. Maybe I shouldn't have called Rebekah here after all. I should've left her alone." Klaus said.

"No, this is not your fault. The elders in your family are the ones at fault. Everything you're doing is to protect Hope and I admire that. You're being a really great father to your daughter. She will know everything you've done to protect her, and she will love you for it. We're all fighting for Hope, not just you." Delilah said, making Klaus smile before he decided to hug her this time.

"I've never had many friends, but you seem to be a good one." Klaus said, making her chuckle.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Delilah joked before they pulled away. "You promised Rebekah that you'd take care of me but now, I'm gonna make a promise to you. I promise to stand by your side and fight...until it is safe for your little girl to come home. I will not stop until she is safely in your arms again."

"Thank you, Delilah." Klaus smiled.

" Klaus smiled