𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Klaus, Delilah and Elijah were at the docks, waiting for Tristan to arrive so that they could take care of him once and for all.

"Oh, I am so ready for this." Delilah said.

"I love watching you in a good fight." Klaus said.

"Why? Does it make me even more attractive?" Delilah teased, making him roll his eyes in amusement.

"Oh, most definitely." Klaus whispered in her ear.

"If the two of you are done shamelessly flirting." Elijah said, making Delilah blush as Klaus chuckled before looking up.

"They're coming." Klaus said before a bunch of vampires sped in front of them.

"Gentlemen." Tristan said as he appeared. "And Delilah. I wish I could say it was a pleasure."

"Marcellus, made your bed with the enemy, I see. At least Delilah had the common sense to leave when she had the chance." Klaus said.

"What can I say? Membership has its privileges." Marcel said.

"Let's just get done with this, shall we?" Delilah asked.

Some of Tristan's men then brought Hayley in. She looked very weak as they dumped her in front of them, making Delilah rush over to her side.

"Hayley Marshall Kenner only slightly worse for wear." Tristan said. "You'll have to forgive her if she seems a bit off. There's enough wolfsbane in her system to kill an entire pack. However, here she is as requested. Now, where's my sister?"

"She lives. You can thank Elijah for that." Klaus said. "Delilah and I wanted to flay her and hang her skin as a flag."

"Anyways, enough chitchat. Let's conclude this tedious business, shall we?" Delilah asked.

"My sister first and if you're all tempted to argue, consider the numbers." Tristan said.

Klaus then went over and opened one of the large steel carriers to reveal Aurora with her head covered with a black rag.

"If they try anything, attack." Tristan told Aya before speeding into the carrier and lifting the rag, seeing Aurora.

"Oh brother, you came for me." Aurora said as Tristan began taking the ropes off her.

"Always." He said as Hayley was given to Elijah. Tristan hugged Aurora but she went through his pocket and pulled out the Serratura, concerning Tristan. "Rory...what are you doing?"

Then Aurora activated the Serratura. Tristan tried to leave but he was now trapped. "No, Aurora. What have you done to us?" He asked.

"Not to us." She said.

"Aurora." Tristan said.

"To you." She said before leaving the carrier, confusing him. It wasn't Aurora at all. It was Camille. That was the plan all along.

"What is this?" Tristan asked.

"You know what they say." Cami said. "Payback's a bitch."

"How is this possible?" Tristan asked.

"The Serratura creates an impenetrable boundary." Klaus said. "Nothing living or dead can pass through."

"And thanks to your lunatic sister, Cami is neither." Delilah said.

"No." Tristan said. "No, no! What are you all waiting for? Take them now!"

"Before you rush headlong toward almost certain death, as your sire, I would like to invite you all to employ just a little bit of common sense." Elijah said.

"We are ancient vampires, Elijah, each of us almost as strong as you." Aya said.

"You might almost be successful in subduing us but at what price?" Elijah asked. "Most of you will die in the process and for what? To avenge a fool marching you headlong towards your very extinction in the name of a witch's prophecy? You do realise he engineered absolutely all of this purely to satisfy some petty grievance against my family? Tristan doesn't care for any of you."

"Stop listening to him." Tristan said.

"The only danger here is the choice that you must make." Elijah said. "You see, I'm not your enemy. It's true. I delivered you into this existence. I can just as easily pluck you out of it. The choice is yours to make."

"It's done. The moment has passed. Be smart, Aya, smarter than Tristan." Marcel said. "Don't waste any more of our guys."

"Stand down." Aya told them all.

"You will not abandon me." Tristan said.

"It's a shame it has to end like this." Aya said to Tristan.

"Aya, this isn't over." Tristan said.

"I'm afraid it is." Delilah said.

"May the ghosts of our fallen keep you company." Aya said before leaving with The Strix.

"We did it." Delilah said, hugging Klaus, her legs wrapped around his waist. Klaus chuckled and hugged her back. "It's a shame there was no fight but oh well."

"I guess my guilty pleasure will remain unfulfilled." Klaus said before kissing her nose.

"You could always train me." Delilah said. "I'd get stronger and you'd fulfil this guilty pleasure of yours."

"I'd love that." He said before hugging her again.

"So, this is to be my end?" Tristan asked.

"No, no." Elijah said. "This is the very beginning. You are going to the bottom of the ocean where you will drown in darkness again and again and again over the course of centuries. This will be your splendidly horrific and perpetual end."

"What have you done with my sister?" Tristan asked.

"Oh, don't worry. I got her covered. I will murder her with my own two hands." Delilah said. Klaus went to close the door, but Hayley stopped them.

"Wait." Hayley said before going over to Tristan. "You took a very good man from this world. He will be with me forever but you, you will be forgotten as you rot in the ocean. Remember my face because it's gonna be the last one that you ever see." She said before closing the door.

Delilah went over to her and hugged her tight. "I'm so sorry, Hayley." She said as she felt her hug her back.

" She said as she felt her hug her back