8. Opulent Life

I quickly went out into the corridor, the phone now pressed to my ear and off speaker. I heard protests coming from behind me about going out of the room, but I needed no distractions right now. 

'Where is everyone, where are Leo and Angelo?' I asked trying to make sure everyone is alright. 

'Everyone is where they are meant to be, but they are looking for you. What should we do?' Just as I was about to answer, the door to the cinema opened again and Vincent walked out, followed by everyone else.

'One second Izz.' I quickly told her.

'Do you want to explain to us what is going on?' Lorenzo asked seriously for the first time.

'I need to finish this call, I will try to answer the questions you have after, just please allow me to finish this.' I said a hint of distress in my voice.

'Fine, but put the phone on speaker again.' Armani said.

I nodded, and quickly began to listen to her again.

'Alessa! Are you still there?' She panicked.

'Yes, Izzy you need to listen to me very carefully, find Angelo and tell him to go to the pioneer bush, there is a pistol there. He will know what I am talking about. Then tell him there is a refill set near the tree we used to climb. The path he takes to get there should lead him to a safer place, the way the Deranged normally come in, that should give him a clear shot of the back of them.' I told her.

'Angelo, Pioneer bush, pistol, Tree, Clear shot. Ok got it.' She said repeating what I had just told her.

I heard some loud shuffling from the other side, and some muffled muttering, the phone was then passed to someone.

'Alessa, Izzy just told me what you wanted me to do, are you sure that you want me to kill them?' Angelo voice came over the phone.

'Not kill them, just injure them so you guys can get away, and so that they can leave us alone for a while.' I said.

'Are you sure? Because I can kill them.' Angelo said with a bit of hope in his voice.

'Ang you are not going to kill anyone.' I told him quickly.

'Fine, I am going to go now. We will call you back after.' He said as he passed the phone back to Izzy.

'Less, I'm scared for him, should I go too?' She asked me.

'No, he knows what to do. He will be fine, just stay with everyone. Is Leo there too?'

'Yeah, he is just talking to the younger people, they're really scared.' She said.

'Ok, they may be able to track down the phone call and where the reception is coming from. Call me back when you are all safe.' I told her.

'Ok, love you Less.' 

'Love you too, stay safe.' I said as I hung up the phone.

I rubbed the back of my hand on my forehead in frustration, I then looked up to see the faces of my dumbfounded brothers. I could not be bothered to explain the situation to them so I turned on my heel and began to walk down the long hallway. I didn't make it very far before I was pulled back by my top. I was spun to face Romeo who seemed to be the person who had pulled me.

'Um hello.' I said strained.

'What do you mean hello? You owe us an explanation.' He said.

'I don't owe you anything, I will answer a few of your questions, but that will be it.' I told them.