f i f t y - e i g h t

an// this book is coming to an end so soon i just want it to last longer :(

(y/n pov)

"Okay," you sighed. "Oh my, they've already got the balloons we blew up," you noticed, stepping out of the car.

"E did a good job--"

"Y/NN!" You looked down to see the little girl hug your leg.

"Hey, honey--"

"Baby!" she yelled, jumping up and down. "Baby coming!"

"So soon, huh?" she nodded and ran over to Gray to take his hand. He smiled as she led him into the house.

"See, Gray," she said, pointing to her dress. "So pretty." Gray chuckled as she spun around a few times, showing him. 

"Of course," he said with a smile. "You look lovely."

"Yay," she said, already distracted by a balloon that had passed her. She tried to grab it but it flew into another group of balloons.

E turned with a sigh. "Princess, I had those sorted by size," he mumbled as she began to kick them.

"Size?" she asked, kicking her balloons around, very distracted. "Size, daddy."

"Yep," he mumbled, standing. "Take her," he grumbled to Grayson. You both laughed.

"Is she bothering you?"

"Bothering me?" E asked, picking up a balloon and chucking it at the wall. "I've had to sort those fucking balloons by size and colour twice now and if--"

"Mama!"

"--I have to do them again, I'll rip my fucking head off--"

"Mama!" Ethan sighed as you turned to see e/w come down the stairs. "Daddy said bad word-- two times!" she gasped. E/W smiled and shook her head.

"Should we put him on a time-out?" Elle nodded as Gray picked her up.

"Corner, daddy." Ethan rolled his eyes, clearly frustrated with himself and everything around him. "Daddy!"

"I'm going, I'm going," he mumbled.

"How about we go to the store while daddy's on his timeout?" you asked. "We'll have so much fun at the store, won't we, Elle?" She nodded.

"Daddy stay home," she said. E nodded and you turned to e/w she nodded.

"Thanks, guys," the mother of two to be said. You smiled. "And napkins while you're at it?"

"Colour?"

"White," E said. Elle put a finger to her lips.

"Sh, daddy!" Ethan gave her a small smile and shook his head.

"Okay, let's get going, hm?"

"Uh huh," Elle said as you headed for the door. "So nice, y/nn." You smiled.

"She does look nice, doesn't she?" Elle nodded with a giggle and Gray helped her get her little flats on. You pulled on your own shoes, playing with Gray's keys as he did his own. "Can you put your own shoes on yet, pumpkin?" She frowned at him.

"She tried, just this morning," e/w explained, hand on her stomach, the other at her back. "And she got them on her wrong foot--"

"Mama!" she yelled. E/W kissed her on the head as her daughter pushed her face away. "Mama, stop it!"

"Okay, okay-- you have fun, alright?"

"Without mama." E/W laughed.

"Hey, be nice to her, it's her special day--"