(20) Coffee Cake -Christmas Special-

Hey Everyone!! I wanted to celebrate Christmas by writing a Christmas oneshot!! (I apologize if you don't celebrate the holiday) please enjoy, And have a merry Christmas!🎄🎁
(Also remember requests are still open😊)

I smile as my boyfriend nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck. His cheeks are a bright pink from the cold chill of the London air. It's only a few days before Christmas, the first Christmas that I'd spend with my boyfriend, Ahkmenrah's family. Even though we've been dating for a little over a year now, Ahk has hardly mentioned his family, and I've never even met them. It makes me wonder if he's embarrassed by them.

"Hey babe?" I ask, not looking away from the street in front of me.

"Hmm?"

"Do you think your parents will like me?"

Ahkmenrah stops me, and turn me to face his direction. "(Yn), I know that my parents will love you." He cups my rosy cheek in his gloved hand. "How could they not? You're beautiful, smart, kind, and most importantly, I love you and you make me happy." He smiles down at me.

I softly smile back up at him, and peck his lips. "I love you,
too."

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

It was Christmas Day and I was a nervous wreck. In just two hours, I was going to finally meet Ahkmenrahs parents, and I wasn't even close to ready! I had baked a coffee cake earlier in the day to bring with me, but even now I was doubting myself. I really want Ahk's parents to like me, and I want to prove to them that I'm worthy of their son.

I put my (hc) hair up into a fancy bun, and slip on a red shirt and plaid vest. I put on my brown boots and a golden necklace Ahk gave me for my birthday. I grab my cake and head out my front door, locking it behind me.

After a twenty minute drive, the taxi pulled me into a large gated yard, wait perfectly trimmed trees lining the road. the first thing I noticed about Ahkmenrah's parents house, was that it was massive. It's a beautiful mansion, with a large front door, tall windows, and green ivy growing up the side of the walls. I nervously hold onto the cake, and I walk up the stone steps, hearing my boots clack below me. I take a deep breath, and knock on the door. A few moments later it opens up and Ahk stands there, smiling at me. "Hey sweetheart. Merry Christmas." He says kissing my rosy cheeks. "Come on in. My parents have been dying to meet you."

I feel my stomach begin to knot itself up once again.

As we step into the mansion, I'm greeted by two massive staircases, a golden crystal chandelier, and a table with an ornate flower bouquet. I try to hold in my gasp. "How come you've never mentioned that your parents are rich?" I ask, still in awe.

"I don't want people to want to be friends with me because of my parents money. My older brother may use their money to his advantage, but I want to make my own money and build my own success." He says.

I smile up at Ahkmenrah, who blushes. We walk into a sitting room with gold and dark wood furniture. Wood and glass tables and coffee tables are scattered around. A massive ornate rug is laid across the floor. A bald man is sitting in an armchair reading a book, and a woman with short black hair is seated in the couch typing on her phone. Her face lights up when she sees her son.

"Ahkmen!" She happily cheers, standing up and running over to Ahkmenrah, kissing his cheek. "How much have you been eating? You look thinner than a mummy!"

Ahk cups his mother's hands in his own. "Mother, I assure you I am fine." He then gestures to me. "This is (yn). My girlfriend." He smiles.