His Smile

Enjoy reading this chapter and have a good day everyone ❤️❤️❤️

***********************************

Mayra' (Crystal) pov.

By the speed Sebastian was pulling me,I thought we were not going to make it to the hall, but we did somehow and I'm glad for that. Sebastian was literally dragging me to the hall where everyone was ready for the celebration.

"Criss, where were you? We were looking for you." Daniel said.

"Sorry." I said timidly. It's quite embarrassing, because the whole room was staring at me, probably thinking, who is this?

Sooner later, Asher joined us. Daniel and Sebastian cut the cake. People started gathering around them to give them their presents.

I never met them, I have no idea about their preference so I randomly choose something and I actually kinda like it. I bought two beautiful handmade bracelets for them. I don't know if they are going to like it or not. It is not something expensive and that is why I'm quite hesitant to hand them in front of everyone. 

I bought one for Asher too

I bought one for Asher too. It was not needed but I don't know what came to me. I saw it and instantly it reminded me of Mr King so I had to purchase it.

Everyone was busy chatting, while I was standing alone waiting for the perfect moment to hand the gifts to birthday boy's and leave, as soon as possible.

"Hey, why is a beautiful girl like you, standing here alone?" Someone said, I don't know who he was but he looks handsome. Not like Mr King but still good.

"You need to check your eyes. Can't you see, She is with me. So you don't have to worry about her, Stephen. Let's go Crystal." Mr king said and grabbed my hand and started walking toward, what seems like his room.

Once we safely entered his room, he locked the door. Why did he lock the door? Is he planning to kill me or something? I thought. But he can't kill me in his own house right!?

"What are you doing Mr King, everyone is outside then why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"That is the reason, I was stopping you from coming to this so-called birthday party." he said, running his hand in his hair.

"What, why?" Why is he so negative about every single thing?

"Yes, Crystal, you should not be here. My family is not the type, everyone wants to meet."

"What are you saying, Mr King?"

"What did I tell you to call me, Crystal?" He said in a demanding manner.

"Mr...." I took a deep breath before saying his name.

"Asher....." I finally said.

"Say it again." He didn't ask, he ordered.