End of Act

*****************************

Good morning, to all of you.

Enjoy reading ❤️❤️ have fun and stay safe...

Do not forget to vote.....

*****************************

MAYRA HADE POV.

The crowd stopped clapping. We got off the dance floor when suddenly clapping resumed. My eyes roamed around the crowd only to find Alison. She was the one who was clapping all alone.

'What is she doing here?' I thought.

"Well, well, well what do we have here! Mr King and his fake fiancé."

FAKE FIANCE. As soon her mouth left these words I found Asher's grip tighten around me.

"What are you doing here Alison and who let you in?" I can see how much he was controlling himself.

"Well, babe no one can resist this beauty right, not even you.," she said with a dirty smirk on her face.

'I assume what might she come here for? There is something in her mind.'

"We are not going to take any drama today. Now get out before I call security." Dad calmly said.

"I am not here to create any drama, I am here to make sure the drama here will unfold for all to see."

"We don't have any time for this SECURITY GET THIS woman OUT OF MY PARTY." Asher roared.

"NO, no, no my dear Asher not before I tell the truth." I found myself getting a bad feeling about this (like there is anything good about Alison).

"What truth are you talking about?" Mom asked.

"I'm talking about THIS." She pulled some papers from behind and put them in front of mom.

"Now you see Mrs King, the woman you cherished, the woman you treat like your own daughter, the woman you thought is perfect for your son, is nothing but the gold-digger. She took money for Asher to act as his fiancé."

WHAT THE FUCK, THIS WOMAN!

I never took money from him, never did he force me into this. But she was not totally wrong, we did sign a contract. I felt a drop in my stomach as I reminded myself about the contract.

Mom's eyes were focused on the papers as she read them.

"You see this Mrs King, She is nothing but a Whore and slut, who wants nothing but your money. She is just with-" Her voice cut off and all we heard a loud voice of slap.

Yes, Slap, mom slapped her, and I could say it was hard.

Kyle and the guys chuckle in the corner trying to control their laughter. Alison was too shocked to digest what just happened.

"How dare you to come in My party, accusing My daughter of something she never did. I am done with you and you have finished talking now, get the hell out before I lose my sanity and kick you out myself." I felt a different type of emotion run to me as I heard her fighting for me. She called me her daughter, the word I've been dying to hear from someone. Tears of happiness rolled down my cheeks.

"B-but s-she I-I ..." She was struggling with words. I'm sure she was hell confused about why mom didn't believe her. And how can she believe when she knows who I am.

"GUARDS." Asher called. Four guards and two lady guards came and asked Alison to get out politely but Alison being Alison she refused to go and started shouting.