Family Reunion...

************************************

Enjoy reading ❤️❤️

Let me know what type of ending you are expecting? I have many in my mind.

************************************

MAYRA HADE POV.

I found myself traveling through a tunnel towards a bright light. My body felt light, I was lost in eternal bliss.

That's when I saw my mom and dad, waiting for me.

"Mom... Dad" I shouted and ran towards them. I hugged them both together so hard and cried holding them.

"I missed you both so much. Don't leave me now"

"Sshh... it's okay dear.. you're doing great" mom said

"Yeah..we are proud of you." My father said,

"I do not want to leave you," I demanded like a 5-year-old.

"Hey, little fighter. Soon things will be brighter" he said.

They let me go from their arms.

"You need to stay strong even if you have millions of reasons to break and cry" My mom said while touching my cheeks.

I held her hand and looked down.

And then a strong force pulled me towards itself and my mom dad waved back at me.

I open my eyes, adjusting to the brightness.

I Hear the beeping sound from somewhere in the room. I tried to move but the sudden pain in my head stopped me.

I moved my hand to stop the pain in my head, I realized someone was holding it.

Ignoring the pain in my head I moved to look at the other hand who was holding mine. It was Asher holding it as his life depended on it.

Forgetting the pain I smiled watching him, sleeping peacefully.

A sudden desire to touch him appeared to me, so I moved my other hand to caress his messed up hair, then moved to touch his cheeks, his eyes, his soft lips.

He slightly shifted in his sleep. Opening his eyes, he saw me and I smiled slightly.

"Mayra..!? Mayra...!!" He looked surprised.

"You're awake. How are you? Are you feeling any pain.? I should call the doctor." he threw a tsunami of questions at me.

I chuckled a little but soon it turned into a wince. Asher noticed it and cupped my cheeks in his hands.

"Hey, you okay? Don't move, I'll call the doctor. Do you need anything?"

I nod and ask for water. He helped me with it.

A few moments later he came back with the doctor. The doctor checked my injuries and gladly I had no other issues except for my outer injuries.

The doctor left after checking me and Asher moved to my side.

"Are you sure you're not feeling any pain or something?" he was still not convinced, even after telling a hundred times.

"Asher, come here." I shifted to make space for him on the bed.

He came and sat beside me. We looked at each other and I hugged him. I hugged him like we saw each other after so long. Well, that was not a lie. I did meet him after so long.