The Call

****************************

Hope you have enjoyed the last chapter.

Did you like the twist?

First I decided to disclose Mayra's truth in this chapter but then I thought this not the right way so I deleted the whole chapter and re-wrote it.

Any suggestions?

**************************

MAYRA' (CRYSTAL) POV.

I stood there like a ghost. I was trembling in fear, my hands were shaking, how did he find me? What is he going to do to me?

My mind was running with all the possibilities he can do to me. I was scared, I didn't realise when tears started to roll on my face.

Asher got panicked seeing my state. He snatched the phone from my hands and started to scream. He came back to me. And hold me in his arms.

"Hey, Crystal look at me. Everything is fine okay, look at me. Just breathe." It seems so hard to breathe.

I soon started to struggle for air in my system and collapse on a floor. Asher catches me before I could hit the floor.

"I can't, I can- " I coughed because of lack of air.

"Hey, hey relax you need to relax first, just breathe."

How can I? How can I relax when he's back. Dylan. Yes, I have to talk to him. I need him.

My head was aching, my hands were sweaty, my body felt weak, it was like I have no energy in my body. I shut my eyes tightly, the pain in my head is too unbearable.

"A-asher." I called him with my shaky voice.

Asher clenched his fist and moved to take out his phone.

I let out a scream holding my hands on my head. Shit, it was hurting so bad. All the memories, all the screams, all the shouting, everything was making me cry in pain.

Pain is becoming intense and stronger with every passing second. Everything started to spin around me, Asher was calling me but I can't hear a word, I struggle to get some air, but soon everything went black when I drifted to sleep.

********************************

ASHER KING POV.

My breath hitched as She fainted in my arms. This was happening again, and I'm as hopeless as before.

I picked her from the floor and rushes towards the parking. Jane saw me, coming outside with Crystal in my hands.

"Jane, Call John and told him to get the car ready" I rush towards the lift.

Reaching the parking, John saw us and rush to help.

"John, hospital fast" he did not disappoint me when we reach the hospital in less than 10 mins. He helped me carrying Crystal to an emergency.

"What happens?" Kyle asked as he rushed towards us.

We have been waiting for a doctor for the last 30 min.

"She got a panic attack in office and fainted in front of me." I explain.

Rose, also joined us when Kyle called her and told her about Crystal's condition.

I was waiting outside of her room passing back and forth, when the doctor came out.

"Mr King there is no need to worry, Ms White is absolutely fine she just needs rest. She will wake in a few hours. You can see her for now. But only one person at a time." I nodded and thanked him.