Dinner With Him

Enjoy reading this chapter.

Please vote and comment.

*****************************

Mayra (crystal) pov.

The cab came to Holt, in front of my destination at Mr Asher King's house.

I paid for my ride before admiring the beautiful house in front of me.

Asher' house was mesmerizing. It had a touch of modern style from the outside. Security inquired for my name and let me in as they already know about my arrival. When I enter the house, it's as beautiful from inside, as it was from outside.

"Oh, you must be Ms White. Hi, I'm Mary. I'm Mr King's housekeeper and cook." Mary said. She looks to be in her mid-40s.

I frown, he mentioned, he doesn't have any cook in his house, before.

"Don't be confused, I'm his family cook and Mr King calls me on occasions," she answered.

"Hello, and please call me Crystal." I said awkwardly.

"You can wait here, I'll inform Asher about your arrival. Please make yourself comfortable." I nodded.

I looked around for a while. His house is like someone's dream house. Or maybe my dream house!

Every corner of this house screams wealth. His house was amazing but sadly it looks a little empty. Like it has no life. It was too quiet here, more silent than a library.

I saw a small garden in the backyard. Okay, that's definitely my dream house. I was lost gazing around that I didn't notice someone entering. I turned so suddenly and hit my head with a really hard chest.

Asher, balanced me by holding my waist. My hands land on his chest, gripping his shirt tightly.

"Relax, I'm not letting you fall."

My heart beats like I have run a marathon. I looked into his eyes. We stayed in a position for a while. Before pulling away.

He cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Mr Morgan will be here in.. 15 minutes and....." He trails off which made me smirk when I realized he was checking me out.

I also take this as an advantage and check him out. He was as always looking dashing in his dress suit. He was dressed in a brown suit with a matching cream shirt.

"And..? And what Mr King?" I said pulling him out of his dream world. He looked away from me.

"And inform Mary to prepare everything for his greeting." He orders and leaves for I don't know where.

I found the kitchen and saw Mary busy preparing things.

"Let me help you." I exclaimed. Her eyes widened as I asked her for her kidney.

"No, no you don't have to. I can handle it." I chuckled at her reaction.

"I know you can handle it but I just want to help."

I didn't give her a chance to say anything and started with chopping vegetables.