Is he Ignoring me?

******************************

How did you enjoy the last chapter?

Please vote.

Enjoy reading.

*****************************

ASHER KING POV.

I called her name again and again but no reply. She just passed out in my arms. I hurriedly carried her to my car and drove it to my house.

The kiss we shared was amazing. It took everything in me to stop us. We were both out of breath till the time we parted.

But suddenly Crystal started to collapse and all the excitement about the kiss changed into worry.

I know she drinked nothing to get her drunk like this. That clearly means someone purposely spiked her drink.

And now I'm worried because I didn't know what type of drug had been given to her.

I carried her carefully, and get her to the passenger seat.

"Crystal, wake up." I tried to wake her again but she didn't even budge. So I raced the engine and drives to my house.

After reaching the house I carried her and took her to my room. I have already called the doctor so he must be here in few minutes. I carefully tuck her into the bed and went to the bathroom to get a clean cloth. I found the cloth, dip it into the water and take it back to Crystal. after cleaning her face and arms, I waited for the doctor. Why is he taking so much time?

I was pacing back and forth in the room when the door open.

"Uhh, finally what took you so long? hurry up and check her." I grab doctors arms and pulled him toward the room.

he checked her blood pressure and few more things. he took some blood for the test, gave some medicine.

"Thankfully there is nothing serious I gave her the injection so she must be out for hours. she needs her rest so let her be. When she wake gave her something light to eat and no junk food for at least one week. I have the blood for the test, I'll let you know when the results came." he explains.

"Thank you, doctor." I said and turns to Crystal.

Whoever did this to her I'm not going to let them live in peace.

I carefully caressed her cheeks. She looks so calm and innocent while sleeping. I watched her sleeping and lost count of time. I didn't remember when I drifted asleep by her side.

**************************

MAYRA (CRYSTAL) POV.

I tried to open my eyes but they felt heavy, not just my eyes but my body, head everything felt heavy. It was hurting my head when I try to open my eyes.

When I finally succeeded my eyes met with something familiar. I looked around to recognise the place, and then it clicks me, it was Asher's room.

But the question is what I'm doing in his room again?

I tried to remember when suddenly the memories from last night returned to me. I remember everything, Alison, celebration, fight, and the kiss.

Ohh God. I groaned silently. I hide my face between my legs, and my hands were in my hair. What have I done? I thought. It was so embarrassing, so, so, so embarrassing. I kissed him, God, he must be thinking, what type of a desperate I am?