TODAY's Headlines

****************************

Hello everyone.

Excited much?
This and the next chapter going to be a hell awesome. ( Hope so 😂 fingers crossed 🤞🤞)

Enjoy.
And thank you all for voting and commenting. ❤️❤️

*****************************

MAYRA (CRYSTAL) POV.

I woke up in the morning with Asher beside me, it was awkward yet feels nice. He had his arms around my waist as I struggled to break free. He must have taken off his shirt last night cause he was shirtless and it was a beautiful sight to watch early in the morning.

I took my time to admire his beauty, my fingers couldn't help but crave to touch him. I caressed his cheeks, his forehead, his eyebrows, his lips.

"Good morning." I jumped by his voice and I instantly removed my hands.

"Good morning." I said and ran towards the bathroom. He chuckled behind me.

______________

We made it to the office without any discomfort, and I am glad he didn't tease me about the morning. Danny and Seb left for the mansion, which means I don't have to share a room with Asher anymore, not that I mind. ;)

I was in my office handling calls and emails. It was a really busy schedule for Asher and as his PA my schedule was as tight as his.

I was replying to one of the mail when my intercom rang.

"Crystal, be ready we are having a lunch meeting with Calvin's in 10 min." Asher said.

"Okay." I said, taking my bag and notepad with me.

Exactly 10 min later we were at the restaurant and obviously, it was an expensive one. I could never afford this with my own money.

"King's." Asher said with full confidence like he owns the restaurant. I shook my head.

"Yes sir, this way." Manager leads us to our table.

We took our seats. The whole restaurant stared at us, this was really uncomfortable. On the other hand Asher, was totally unaffected by the stares he was getting.

"Just ignore them." Asher said, sensing my discomfort.

"Where is Calvin's?" I pouted in hunger. It was already past noon, where the hell is he? I'm so damn hungry.

Asher chuckled while watching me. "Relax, they must be here, we have to wait." But I can't not, with all these stares.

"King." some said. "Calvin," Asher said, leaving his seat to greet the person. Finally, I said under my breath.

I stood up from my seat and greeted the person. Calvin as in Ryker Calvin was a man in his late 20s and a very fine man.

"Who might be this beauty?" He asked me.

"Meet Crystal White my assistant and my fiancé. And Crystal, this is my friend and business associate, Ryker Calvin." Asher introduced us.

"Nice to finally meet you, Ms White. I'm really sorry I couldn't attend your engagement party, but I'll definitely be sending you both a remarkable gift as an apology."

"Well that depends on your gift... No, but truly It's alright and you call me Crystal, nice to meet you too." I replied, Ryker was a polite man.

"You can call me Ryker, Crystal," he said.