Trip to Paris..!?

Hey, readers hope you're enjoying my story.
Please comment and vote for my story.🤩❤️

Enjoy...

***********************************

Mayra' (Crystal ) pov.

"Ms White, my office." Asher' voice through the intercom.

It's been almost two months since I started working for Asher. He had changed a lot since our last encounter, in my cabin. He started to smile more often these days. A lot of people found it strange, especially the office staff.

I made my way to his office. .."Mr King " I called. He had instructed me not to knock, that I can enter without knocking but I found it unprofessional, so I always knock before entering.

"Ms White, pack your bags for 2 to 3 days, we are leaving for Paris by tomorrow." Paris OMG! I love Paris. Last I visited Paris, when I was a child. It was for Dylan's birthday.

"Okay... Is there any important meeting I have to prepare for?"

"Not an important meeting but a very important ball. We are going to Paris to attend a ball. So prepare accordingly." he replied.

"Ohh, okay." I have never attended a ball before. Dad was very careful, to take us in public. Very few people know us.

Wait... I don't have a dress that can fit for a ball. I have to ask Rose for help.

"Mr King, if you don't mind, can I take a day off tomorrow? Actually I don't have a dress for the ball, so I have to go shopping." I asked.

"Yes, you can but make sure to get ready on time."

"Thank you, Mr King '' I grin made its way to my lips and he chuckled in reply.

**************

The next day, Rose and I went shopping and bought a perfect dress for the ball. I finished packing by noon.

"Crystal, did you pack those hot pieces of lingeries?" I throw a pillow on her. She was nagging me from yesterday, about those lingeries.

"ROSE.."

"What babe, who knows when you will be needing them? Maybe when you're going to be alone with Mr Hot." Oh God Rose and her wild thoughts.

"Rose, if you don't stop right now, I'm going to eat all the chocolates that Dylan had sent me." She loves chocolate that Dylan never misses to send us.

"Okay, fine I am not going to say anything, just don't touch my chocolates." I know she will surrender.

"I am ready," I said, zipping my bags.

My phone rings up, maybe Asher is here. I picked the call.

"Crystal, Are you ready?" Asher' voice came from the other side of the phone.

"Yes, I am."

"Okay, I'm waiting for you, downstairs." My cheeks got heated.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes,"

"Oh, looks like, Mr Hotshot is here." Rose Said, teasing me.

"Rose, stop that. I'm leaving, so take care of yourself and don't stay awake for too long." I command her.

"Yes, mom and you too, take care of yourself and make sure to give me every detail." I hugged her. ..

When I stepped down, my eyes landed on Asher, leaning on his expansive car. He was in his usual outfit and looked hot as hell.