Engagement Party

************************************

The last chapter was quite interesting but I'm kinda confused as to where to take this story in the next chapter.

I just hope you'll love it.

Enjoy reading ❤️❤️

************************************

Asher King' pov.

After our little discussion in the car, Crystal told me to drop her at her apartment and I did as she says. I was in no sense of an argument.

Dropping her to her apartment I went back to my house to freshen up a little bit.

I parked my car and went directly to the bar counter in my house. I pulled a glass out and filled it with whisky.

What does she mean by there is a lot more than that? I mean what could be there between her and Dylan? And how would it impact me? There is definitely something about her, something big....!

Her eyes were sparkling with tears, when she begged me to stop this. She looked as if she would break into tears any minute. Her words held emotions that I can't figure out.

What are you hiding Crystal?

I signed and called Kyle.

"Come to my house, we have a matter to discuss." I said and cut the call.

We need to discuss the situation in hands. Why did I trust Nicholas? He ruined everything.

I was stunned, seeing my parents with Nick at the restaurant. I had no idea that Nick would tell them about my engagement with Crystal.

They were so happy after seeing us together. And that dumbass Daniel almost choked Crystal with his hugs. I had to use my force to pull him away from her.

The worst part, they already finalized the date of our engagement party. I can't say no to my dad. He is a really strict man when it comes to the company and business, but he had never mixed family with work.

He would be really disappointed after knowing the truth . I have to find a way out og this, really quick.

______________

When Kyle arrived I explained to him everything except the car part', of course.

"Man, you're in deep shit. What are you going to do about this?"

"That is exactly why I've called you here Kyle," I said annoyingly.

"You can't marry her just to get the deal and you can't tell the truth either, it will hurt your parents and will affect your position."

"I know the consequences Kyle. Your job is here to suggest some good way out of it, not to remind me of my mistake again and again. Again It was you who said Crystal's name in front of Nicholas. So basically, it's your fault."

"That happened without knowingly. Stop putting this all on me." he argued.

God, why did I call him?

"I think you should discuss this with Crystal. Maybe you both will come to a mutual solution?"

I rub my face in frustration.

I think it is a good idea. We both are in this together so it's better to look for a way out of this together too.

****************************

MAYRA' (CRYSTAL) POV.

Life is so unpredictable you never know what will come next. I was playing with the food in front of me, I have no appetite, how could it be. My mind was still revolving around what happened at lunch. I just hope Asher will do something to get us both out of this situation.