He Proposed..

************************************

25k OMG,

I never thought I'm going to reach this far.

Thank you so much to all.

Wishing you all a good day.

Stay happy...

Enjoy reading...

************************************

MAYRA HADE POV.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Asher said, snatching the pan from my hand.

"Didn't I tell you don't have to do anything. You need to rest Mayra."

"Asher, I have been resting for the past 2 weeks. Come on, I need something to do, I'm bored by doing nothing."

I winced like a child.

It has been 2 weeks since the accident and Asher had me put on house arrest. He has been damn possessive and protective for the past 2 weeks.

"Fine, but only in my care. Now, what are we making?" he said, taking an apron from the cabinet and pulling it on himself.

I must say he looks hot while cooking.

I smile at how easy he gave in.

"I was planning to make waffles. Is it okay with you?"

"Perfect..." He started working on the waffles and I was again fooled by him.

He didn't let me touch anything. He was doing everything by himself.

I didn't protest this time because I know I'm not going to win this.

"By the way, I forgot to tell you, we have a ball coming this Friday. You need to go shopping, I have already asked Rose, she's going with you. "

"What ball? Who's the host?" I asked confusingly. Strangely, I didn't remember any ball, I mean I'm his assistant although I skipped work for weeks still, I didn't remember it.

"One of my friends is hosting it and I got the invitation last night," he answered. I nod.

"Don't stress now, here are your waffles mam."

I saw beautifully decorated waffles with chocolate ice cream, my mouth watered by looking at them.

I took a spoon and tasted it, and OMG those were the best I have ever tasted.

"Umm. Asher these are the best waffles I have ever tasted. I love you." I said while moaning.

"Stop with moaning, would you. This is making things difficult for me. "

He clenched his hands in a fist.

Ahh, I saw what he was trying to say. I apologized.

Rose came after breakfast and we both went out shopping. Asher gives his card to Rose because he knows I'm not going to accept it so he gives it to Rose.

He needs to understand that I don't need his money. I'm good on my own.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

I have no idea. According to Rose, Asher has booked an appointment with one designer.

I don't know why we are doing all this, it was just a ball.