Epilogue/ Mrs Mayra Hade King

************************************

OMG, I can't believe this is happening... I can't tell how emotion it was for me when I was writing this chapter... 

Hope you all love this one...

ALSO

A new story is coming. Stay tuned for updates.
Follow my account for updates about the new story.

MISS_serenity0o

Happy reading...

************************************

MAYRA HADE POV.

"What the hell, why are you not ready? Don't tell me you're planning to run away!" Rose sarcastically asked.

"This is not the time to joke around Rose. I'm nervous right now. What if I fell? What if it didn't go as planned?" I started to shake.

"Hey, it's normal, May. Everything is going to be perfect. Now get ready, don't you wanna see your future husband!?" Rose gave me a wink.

"Damn girl Asher is looking so hot in a suit. Mayra, you're one lucky girl." Jenny said entering the room.

"Hey, he's mine. Don't drool on my husband." I said. And they put their hands in the air in defense.

"Okay, okay. Now go and put this dress on." Rose pushed me to the bathroom with my dress in hand.

God... yes I'm getting married today.

I have waited so long for this day. I can't wait to be his wife and him, my husband.

But there's only one thing I'm not happy about. My parents. I miss them a lot today. I always wanted my father to walk me down to the aisle but he's not here. Mom is not here.

"Hurry, up girl."

I pulled myself together and put the dress on. The dress was beautiful. Mom and Rose personally designed it and I loved it.

My nervousness began kicking in as I slipped on my silver heels. As I stood up the hairdresser clipped my veil and I was ready to go. I turned around to see my beautiful maid of honor Rose, and a stunning bridesmaid Jenny and Bethany.

"Wow, May you look breathtaking." I mummer a little thanks.

"My God. I can't believe you're getting married. I'm going to miss my best friend." Rose shade some tears.

I went to her and pulled her to hug her.

"Mayra?" Dylan called me.

"Hey." I replied with a smile.

He opened his mouth to say but stopped when he saw my dress.

"You look amazing. I- I don't have the words, May." He said after a little pause.

"Thank you." I replied.

"Come here." He called me and pulled me in a hug.

"I wish mom and dad would be here to see you getting married. But I know they are somewhere watching you from above so don't cry okay. They don't want to see their daughter cry at her wedding." He. Whispered to me. I nodded, controlling my tears from falling.

We broke our hug and he pulled something from behind.

"It's a gift for you." He said.

I opened the box and a beautiful necklace.