FATED LOVE

Aldrik Kingslay,

New York's top businessman. CEO of Kingslay Architectural and Hotels.

Aldrik is a self-made businessman, he had worked hard for everything he has now.

As for personality, he's not so calm person. He doesn't like to talk much, he talks only when needed. He's strict about work and never cared about anyone's feelings. Perfection is the thing he is obsessed with, rarely goes to parties.

Girls are not his priority. He is in a special relationship with his work.

Never had a feeling for anyone except his family. As for his family, he has a brother.

He loves his brother and can do anything for him. Family is his first priority and you will soon meet his other family.

Aldrik Kingslay is a normal billionaire for everyone but no one knows the dangerous secret behind his 'normal' life. Which is soon going to be discovered by Grace Alder. 

Grace Alder

She's a simple but complicated girl. Newly moved to New York for the job.

She's a funny, caring, strong, and positive girl. She's new in New York and knows no one in this new city.

Even with her complicated family she always manages to stay happy where ever she goes.

She was living an ordinary life until she met Aldrik Kingslay and soon with the world she has never imagined.

Join them to know their story of FATED LOVE.

Coming soon......