Flash Back

*****************************

I know you guys are waiting for this.

Hope you enjoy it.

All the best.

And do vote and comment.

*****************************

Mayra (crystal) pov.

I barged inside and saw Asher grabbing Dylan by his collar, giving him death glares. Kyle was trying to separate them. Unlike Asher, Dylan was looking calm.

"I'm going to kill you," Asher shouts.

I rushed to his side. "What the hell Asher, leave him." I tried to remove his hands from Dylan.

"Don't, Crystal!" He shouted at me. I flinched at his voice and instantly removed my hands.

"Don't you dare shout at her?" Dylan warned her.

"Or what?" Asher challenged him.

What should I do to stop them?

"Guys, calm down, we can talk." Kyle tried to convince them. But they are too busy killing each other with glares.

"Asher, please listen to me."

"Stop Crystal. Is there anything left for listening? Damage has already been done."

"No Asher, whatever you saw on the news was a misunderstanding. Please let me explain..." I plead.

"What is going to explain huh. What? You lied to me right in front of my eyes.... No matter what I do to show my love to you, but eventually, you are going to choose him in the end." tears started to roll down from my eyes.

"No Asher, just let me exp-"

"NO, there is nothing to explain. You have done what you want, now I'm going to do what I want."

"What are you saying Asher please just give me a chance." I cried in front of him.

"No, May, you don't have to cry for him... I have warned you about him but you never listen to me."

"Dylan, please." I pleaded with him to stop.

"Haha you, you warned her about me? Have you seen yourself?" Asher said, mocking him.

"You cheated right in front of my eyes. (chuckle) and I, stupid, was worried about your tears. How did I know that you would cheat on me behind my back?"

"Asher, please hear me, please." I cried and cried.

"I said don't cry for him, Mayra. He doesn't deserve you." Dylan shouted. This is crazy.

"Wow just wow. So, is there anything else that you had to hide from me, Miss Mayra...? I can't believe you lied to me with your name.... So, tell me Mayra what was your actual plan? What do you actually want from me? Money? Fame? Attention? Or want to sell my ideas to Hades?"

I couldn't believe Asher thought of me this low. This was not the Asher whom I know, whom I adore, whom I love.

"How dare You..." Dylan pushed Asher from my side and punched him in his jaw.

I gasp in horror, covering my mouth in shock.

"Asher..." I rushed towards Asher to hell him.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Asher pushed me aside and ran towards Dylan and landed a punch on his cheeks. I watched them as they kept hurting each other.