Shopping with Sarah

************************************

What do you think is going to happen? Is Crystal going to attend the party or not? Or what if she attends?

Stay tuned and enjoy reading.
❤️❤️

Hope you a. Very happy Sunday. 😍

************************************

MAYRA' (CRYSTAL) POV.

After discussing things, Rose left for her office and I decided to get back to resume my work. I just hope everything will go according to the plan.

When I returned, Jane was waiting for me in my office. It took me 20 minutes to convince her that nothing's wrong. I felt emotional seeing her all worried for me. She thought I had done something and Asher was firing me. I feel really blessed to have this lovely friend but at the same time It really hurts to lie to her.

I had my lunch with Jane, and others. We have become a small gang. I enjoy having them around. I got to know about Tyler and Bethany's little dating secret and that David was also trying to hit on Janny.

The surprising news was that Jane got engaged to her high school love. We had a little celebration and decided to do a grand party later.

After having lunch we headed back to our work. My phone bussed in my pocket, I had put it on silent. It was an unknown number, I rarely pick a phone with an unknown number. It scares me. So, I ignored it and went back to work.

A few moments later I heard a soft knock on my door and someone entered before I could reply.

I was about to snap at the person but then I saw Sebastian enter my cabin.

"Hey, soon-to-be-sister-in-law." He came and kissed my cheeks. I smiled even after hearing soon-to-be sister in law from him, which was very weird.

"Why didn't you pick my call?" He asked, taking a seat in front of me.

'Ahh, that was him who called me before.' I believed.

"Oh, I didn't notice my phone was on silent. Sorry." I apologized. I have to save his number.

"It's okay, now let's go, we have to leave, mom is waiting for you in Asher's cabin."

"Why?" I asked.

"You will get to know, but for now come on." He said and pulled me with him to Asher's office.

_________________

"Hey, mom, here I present my beautiful soon-to-be sister-in-law." Sebastian announced as we entered.

"Hello, Crystal. How are you dear?" Asher's mom asked me while hugging tightly.

"I am good. And you?"

"I am good too and excited for your engagement dress shopping." for what?What shopping? I don't really like shopping.

"Come on, we are getting late. Come, Sebastian." She said and headed to exit.

"Mom, wait before you go, can I talk to her?" Asher said. I want to talk to him too. Why didn't he inform me about this before?

"Oh, my brother is wiped. Come on mom, let's give some privacy to this new couple." Sebastian said, teasing Asher.

When they were finally gone. I eyed Asher.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"It was all uncalled. I was working when mom suddenly barged and announced she was taking you shopping."