Another Ball

***************************

Welcome back, everyone.

Hope you all are doing fine.

Enjoy reading ❤️❤️.

***************************

MAYRA HADE POV.

Another day, another morning, again in Asher's embrace. It was beginning to become our routine, me and Asher sleeping in each other's arms, Having breakfast together, leaving for the office together and at the end of the day, returning home together.

I'm starting to get an obsession watching Asher every day, every moment in front of me still I could never get enough of him.

We were currently busy with the ball coming this weekend. The King's are hosting this ball as a celebration of the company's 40th anniversary.

The whole building was busy for the event as it was going to be the biggest ball of the year. We can't take risks.

"Kyle, what do you suggest white or golden?" I entered his office holding two long clothes in my hands.

"Um, whatever you like. But why are you asking me, where is Asher?"

I sighed and sat on a chair in front.

"He went to check if everything was alright at the venue. Now you're my last option." I pushed clothes in front of him.

"Maybe golden, it will look classy yet elegant and rich too." I grin at his choice.

"Perfect. I was thinking of gold too."

"Asher is worrying too much." I comment.

"King Empire is his life, he has worked damn hard to make this what it is today." I nodded.

"This ball has to be perfect." He adds.

"Don't worry, we are going to make this ball, headlines of the next day's newspaper." He smiled and I dismissed myself.

"Hey Criss, what are you wearing for the ball?" Jenny came to my office.

"I don't know, I haven't decided yet."

"That's great because we are going shopping tomorrow, you can join us."

"That's great, it's the plan then."

"I'll leave, there is a lot of work for this weekend. Bye, see you tomorrow."

Tomorrow comes faster than we imagined and here I'm in a boutique with the girls.

"Here Criss how it is?" Jane asked, holding a dress.

"This is beautiful, you should try it."

"Criss, what about me?" Bethany comes from a changing room wearing a beautiful white dress.

"Wow, Beth, this dress looks amazing on you."

"Yeahh?"

"Yeah.."

"Damn you look beautiful Beth. Uh, it looks like there is no dress for me." Jenny cries in frustration.

"Hold up." I said and looked around for a dress for her.

"Here, try this."

"Are you sure?"

"Damn sure." I pushed her inside the changing room.

While others were busy trying on their dresses, I looked around for a dress for myself. My phone bussed in my bag.

"Hey." I replied.