NOTE

Hey everyone hope you're doing well.
I know you all are waiting for updates and I working on it.

I will update it soon.

So my lovely cousin wrote something and I liked it a lot.

Her writing is way better than me 🤣🤣 hope like it.

And you can also suggest me if I should use it in my main story or not.

Her its is......

I LOVE YOU

P.S. I LOVE YOU                                                                                                                                                          
I was monotonously waiting for the traffic to open when I laid my eyes on you for the very first time. And I swear the world just melted away.
Maybe it was more than just the sunlight dancing on your long black hair. Or maybe more than just the feeling that gripped my soul the moment we locked eyes. Or maybe it was more than just your smile. Oh your smile.                                                                                                                                                                    That stunning, unforgettable smile.
I still remember how I mustered my strength to ask you out that day. A rush of feelings I had never experienced before.  A feeling so powerful that it left me thoughtless.  Left me speechless.  Numb when I looked into her eyes.
And how you smiled and blushed away while looking towards your phone screen. I’ve always loved that about you. How you shy away everytime you incident even I tinge of something real.
And then I held your hand, and we danced the night away. We stargazed, with our bodies lying on the grass like a thousand stars around our bare feet. Something so beautiful, something so unreal.
And the moment you leaned in and we kissed, words cannot describe the feeling that overtook me. It felt like falling from the stars, but still floating amidst the clouds.
And then you leaned in and whispered,
I love you.....

So how was it????

Please let me know in comments..