Is It Love..?

******************************

Don't forget to vote and support.

Enjoy reading.

WHAT do you guys think of telling the truth to Asher?

****************************

MAYRA (Crystal) pov.

I felt movement around me but I was too tired to open my eyes.

After trying for the 5th time I finally opened my eyes. My room looks weird, my room does not look this rich. Then where am I?

"You're awake?" I looked toward the voice.

Asher? Is this his house? What am I doing in his house?

"You don't remember?? Party, our engagement, last night, hit something?" Asher helped me remember.

Yesterday's event came back to me and a shiver ran down my spine, when I remembered the reason why I'm here.

"Thank you for last night." I said politely. I liked the way he understood me last night and did not force me to talk.

"It's nothing after all you're my fiancè."

His fiancè, the word sounds strange to me. I'm engaged, I can't believe that.

"Don't stress. Freshen up yourself and come down for breakfast." He said and left the room.

I looked around his room and it was quite nice and clean. Dark blue and white walls match his personality. Everything was in its perfect place.

I did my things, I remember wearing Asher's shirt and shorts last night. I did not bother to change them.

I entered the kitchen Asher was there but the thing that bothers me is that he was only in his pants and no shirt. His bare chest was in my clear view. His hair was messy, my hands itched to touch them.

I remember the time when he cooked us breakfast in Paris.

He looks so hot working in the kitchen like this and him being my fiancè was an addition to my temptation. I would love to watch this view every day.

"If you're done ogling, then come and have breakfast."

It was so embarrassing I'm drooling over my own fiance.

I cleared my throat with a fake cough and went toward the table.

Asher's eyes drifted to my bare legs. I tried to push the shirt more to cover more parts of my legs.

"Umm, what did you cook?" I asked to divert his attention. He looked up at me.

"Yeah.. I. I made pancakes if you don't mind."

"I love pancakes." I smiled.

"I asked John to bring some clothes from your house and I forgot to tell you. Rose called, I told her that we talked and then you spent the night here." I totally forgot about Rose. She must be worried.

"Thank you. I forgot to inform her." I took a bite from my pancake. It was as delicious as I had in Paris.

"Is it good?" Asher looked curiously at me. I nod.

"The best. You are really an amazing cook." I said. My mouth was full. It was so delicious.

He was amazed by my reaction.

"I learned from Mom."

We enjoyed our breakfast. John brought my clothes, I changed and came downstairs. Asher asked me to meet him in his office, so I went to his office. I know why he called, so I already prepared myself.