10

You gave that stupid baby to Ms.Nanaba after your and Mina's full week of having it. The whole class was sleep deprived. Well, at least you and Mina weren't the only ones getting little to no sleep because of a plastic baby.

The other students in the class were probably regretting taking this course as well.

It was your second week at attack on titan high, and you were still finding your place.

You didn't know who you wanted to hang out with. Sasha was nice, Connie was funny as well. But Historia had made progression into becoming a better person, and Bertholdt offered you to eat lunch with him and Reiner.

Yet you spent lunch alone on the third fourth next to your locker. Sometimes, you wanted to be away from everyone. It wasn't that bad sitting alone. You could listen to music, watch a movie, read a book, and no one would be there to interrupt you.

You felt bad towards Sasha if you sat with Historia and her group, and you felt bad towards Historia if you sat with Sasha.

That's the problem of joining a school in senior year. Everyone already has their groups, and you couldn't join them all.

~

It began getting cold outside. The only thing keeping you entertained in your fourth period were the boys practicing football on the field, but now that the weather dropped, you didn't see them on the field.

You've been at the school for two weeks now. It was going to be December. There wasn't much time before winter break let out, allowing you to be home for two whole week.

You weren't interested in going to fourth period today. You wanted to skip. You were tired, annoyed, and just wanted to go home. It was Friday, and if your mom got a phone call saying you were marked absent, you could make the excuse that there was a supply teacher and probably marked it wrong.

You walked around the halls, on the first floor, going to the cafeteria, the only good thing about this school was that the cafeteria was open 24/7, not just during lunch periods.

You got a cookie from the caf, before leaving and bumping into someone.

"Again." He said as you looked up to see Reiner.

"Lucky you're carrying a cookie and not another phone." He teased as you held tightly onto the cookie, taking a bite.

"Where are you coming from?" You asked as Reiner pointed down the hall towards the large gym.

"And where are YOU coming from," he questioned back as you didn't really have an answer.

"You can tell me you skipped. I won't judge." He said as you looked towards the gym filled with the other boys who usually practiced outside. Now they practiced inside.

"Can I watch you guys practice?" You asked as Reiners face lit up.

"Of course." He responded as he eagerly walked towards the large gym, walking in and introducing you.

"Hey guys. This is (y/n). She's going to watch us practice." Reiner announced as all of the other boys stopped what they were doing to look at you.

Fuck, you hated this kind of attention. Attention from other super tall strong seniors.

"Since when did you bring girls to practice?" A boy spoke up, stroking his wet hair back.

"Since now. Would you rather her skip and go home? Or admire you and your football skills?" Reiner said as the boy was shut down, looking at you with a nervous face.

"Sir, she can be in here, right?" Reiner asked an old man who was probably their teacher, or coach.

The old man didn't seem to care, he nudged his hand in an up and down motion to Reiner, telling him to do whatever he wanted.