42

"W...wow." Reiner stood at the bottom of the stairs as you walked down wearing your prom outfit.

You had your nails done a matching grey and had Petra do your makeup, which looked lovely.

Petra stood next to your mom admiring as you walked down the stairs.

You smiled as you looked down at the floor walking down the stairs.

It felt like you were in a princess movie.

"You look beautiful." Reiner said as you stood in front of him.

"Thanks. You look nice too." You giggled as Petra pretended to wipe fake tears.

"My little girl all grown up." She joked as your mother looked at her. "I should be the one saying that."

Reiner wore a grey suit, your mother probably told his mother to get him a grey one, because knowing Reiner, he definitely doesn't dress in suits.

"Let me take some pictures first." Your mother said as you held onto Reiners hand and smiled into the camera as she took a couple of pictures.

Petra also helped you pose, telling Reiner to stand behind you and hold your waist, and then made you do a couple of fun ones where you stuck your tongue out as well.

Then, Reiner drove you to the hall your prom would be at and you left Petra and your mother at home.

You entered the hall as you could hear music all the way from outside. Some people showed up in limos, but you liked Reiners car more.

You held his hand as you walked inside with him, locating where your schools prom was and then entering the dimly lit room which had tables surrounding the dance floor.

No one was on the dance floor yet, most people were sitting at the tables and getting appetizers. You spotted Sasha right away, loading her plate with salami from the meat table.

She was wearing a pretty maroon coloured dress, one that matched her hair.

"I'm going to say hello to people, I'll be back." You told Reiner before going towards Sasha.

You talked to Sasha for a couple of minutes before going towards the table the cheer girls had already claimed. You complimented Ymir for her suit, her also telling you going for a jumpsuit look was different, but cool.

Most boys were all wearing the exact same suits, they didn't know how to dress for shit.

Mikasa's dress was pretty though, she wore a long black dress that had a v-line neck. Eren was with her, wearing a black dress shirt and black jeans. Casual, something you guessed he would wear.

Everyone looked stunning from head to toe. Everyone's makeup looked professionally done, and you admired how even the quiet girls at your school like Mina were dazzled up.

You went back to Reiner who was with his group of football friends, which were less than a quarter of the actual football team, them being the only seniors on the team.

"Hey guys." You smiled as Porco led you into the group.

"Look at her Reiner! Step up your shit man." Bertholdt nudged his friends shoulder before giving you a hug.

"How are you?" He asked as you smiled.

"I'm great Bertholdt. You look nice." You replied as Reiner wasn't cautious about Bertholdt getting touchy with you. Reiner trusted Bertholdt, and you admired that about their friendship.

"Have a good time, okay?" He advised before getting a drink of sprite and handing it to you, you denying it.

"No thanks. I'll drink water for now." You smiled, knowing the pop would only make you burp and make you even more hungry than you were.