36

You noticed you had a video message from someone on iMessage, and you didn't expect it to be Naomi. You opened it to see a video followed by;
"I found the original video, not the bullshit edited one. I'm sick of my brother and his friends acting like dicks to girls." She said as your eyes widened.

She sent a seven minute long video, while the one Reiner had was only about four minutes. This was it.

"Naomi, how'd you get this?" You asked. She wasn't the one that filmed it, that's for sure.

"My brother and his friends got plastered last night and I took his phone and got face recognition while they were passed out on the couch. I sent it to myself and then sent it to you." She replied an hour later.

"Thank you Naomi. Really. Next time someone you care about tries to get with Jean, make sure they know the truth." You responded as Naomi liked your comment.

You found yourself knocking on Reiner's door just minutes later.

"Hello?" A woman answered the door as you stood, looking at her. It was Reiners mother. You had finally met her.

"Hello. I'm here to see Reiner. Is he here?" You asked as her mother called for Reiner, Reiner arriving by the door seconds later.

"Hey (y/n), what are you doing here?" He asked as you showed him your phone.

"I've found the full video." You replied, his mother being confused as to what either of you were talking about.

"Come in." Reiner said as Reiners mother stepped out of the way to let you in. You already knew your way around the house, and Reiners mother just watched as you and Reiner walked towards the arcade downstairs together.

You should've introduced yourself to Reiners mother, but you were too eager.

"Here look." You showed Reiner the video, sitting next to him on a couch downstairs, leaning your head close to his so you could see the screen too.

The video had started when Jean and his two friends entered the locker room, looking for Reiner. Though they were just following you into the girls locker room to get you to tell them about Reiners whereabouts.

Out of Jeans two friends, one of the friends was the one filming this.

You, Annie and Ymir planned for them to enter the locker room looking for you to pester you about Reiner. So when the three boys entered, Ymir slammed the door on one of the other boys, Annie pushed the boy with the camera into the closet and the only person that was left was Jean, who was looking at you with a smile.

You heard yourself talk in the video after Jean asked what you were doing. You sounded calm.

The boy with the camera must've found a crack in the closet door to film through.

"You need to leave. Stop holding grudges. Is hurting people who show you a lesson really a good idea?" You questioned as the boy with the camera filmed Jean slap you.

You held your cheek as you looked at him.

"You've always been a pussy. You jump from girl to girl but then get pissed when that girl gets over you." You said loudly as Jean looked angry. It was weird seeing everything happen from the angle the video was shot at. You remember standing there as it happened.

"I don't care who you fuck. I care about what people do to me. I could give less of a shit what happens to you." He said as you grunted.

"Get away from my school. Go home." You repeated as the camera guy shot Jean put his hand over your neck and pin you against the wall.