13

"Sasha im sorry." You replied as she put her hand up to stop you.

"You can be friends with whoever you want. My point is that I want absolutely nothing to do with her or the people she associates with." Sasha said sternly as Armin pulled out a chair to be more focused on something that didn't involve him.

"I'm not trying to get hurt, or hurt you. I'm trying to be a nice person. Historia is too." You told her as she gave you a disgusted look.

"Historia is not trying to change." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"How do you know that? You haven't talked to her since freshman year!" You tried to defend Historia, though that probably wasn't the right thing to do in this situation.

Sasha didn't have a response.

"And anyways, Historia called you a pig in freshman year. So what? She made a fucked up rude comment. But that was over three years ago! Even shitty people regret the things they say some times." You continued. Sasha sat back and listened for once.

"Are we talking about the same Historia? The cheer captain short thin blonde pretty mean girl Historia?" Armin interrupted.

"You label her all of these things, you say it because you hear it." You said as Armin shut up.

"Guys it's senior year. I don't want to leave this damn high school with grudges. And you both shouldn't either." You reminded them as both Sasha and Armin sighed.

No matter how much they didn't want to admit it, you were right.

When you got into fights with friends, or you had problems with others, you ended the relationship, and avoided everything they did. But their friends? As long as they didn't spread shit to them behind your back, you didn't care.

You weren't the type to hear Sasha say something about Historia, then go running to Historia to snitch and cause problems.

That wasn't you.

Historia walked into the room with Ymir as she paused, noticing you, Armin and Sasha all sitting together.

She told Ymir to go to her class, Ymir glancing at the three of you before turning back towards Historia, giving her a kiss on the cheek and walked out of your class.

So Historia wasn't joking about Ymir being overly protective.

"Good morning." Historia said as both Sasha and Armin looked shocked that Historia could actually say something nice in the morning.

"Good morning Historia." You smiled as she sat in her seat.

You nudged Sasha's shoulder.

"Morning." She said simply as you narrowed your eyes at Armin, him waving at her.

You desperately wanted people to just makeup and not have drama. It happens at every school. Especially an all girls school. You know what it's like to have friendships break because of it.

The bell rang, and people started piling into the classroom. You were happy you completed your bio homework yesterday and didn't just copy off of Sasha again.

~

English was going to be fun today. You knew it.

Sir Ackerman wasn't here today, and you had an old man for a substitute. His instructions were to complete any unfinished homework. You and Bertholdt knew that meant this whole period you'd just talk to each other, and not actually get anything done.

"Bertholdt, do you know everyone on the football team?" You asked as bertholdt smiled.

"Getting right into it, huh? Yeah I do." He said as your eyes lit up. He probably thought this was about Reiner, but it wasn't. You wanted to know more about the team.