Introduction

Happily ever after. These words are just the beginning of something new and something drastic.

Arjun, the prince of the Kuru dynasty who mistakenly invoked the power mantra and swindled into a vortex that made him travel to the future has made him see something he has never anticipated.

An adventurous journey to Kalyug fated him to meet his future love. Sakshi. Little did he imagine that he would fall head over heels for her. He couldn't do anything to not fall for such a sweetheart who helped him throughout his journey.

He admitted his feelings for her with such purity and Arjun was ready to sacrifice his identity, his actual family, and his future to become her present, her future. For his Sakshi. And they finally met, after so many sacrifices and so much pain. And now Arjun wanted nothing but to marry Sakshi, but not just for the sake of society. But for their daughter, Arushi. He wanted her to accept him as his father since intentionally or unintentionally he was not there for her from the very beginning. He wanted to settle down for good.

It is a few weeks remaining before their marriage and Everyone is busy arranging for the grand event. The best moments of their life after so many years of disdained sorrow have finally given every one of them something to be happy about.

Even Karan is happy. Although he had to leave a week before for his tribe; Arjun and Karan wanted the chief and some important members of his big tribal family to be present on the occasion. Archana also volunteered to tag along with him. But he preferred she stayed and helped her friends; especially her bestie. Sakshi.

Arjun has arranged for the best decorators from all over the country to help with the wedding. Not only that, Photographers, wedding managers and planners, caterers everything was arranged from all over the country. He might be Arjun to his friends secretly, but to the modern world, he is Parth Oberoi, the heir of one the leading industries of the country, Oberoi Industries. So he has his money to afford the best for his special day.

But Archana and Preeti wanted to look into the matters in their way. Because it's their special day too.
Archana and Preeti are busy arranging for the decoration of Arjun's grand mansion. They have been doing this for over a month now. They have been dropping by to look into the arrangements in Arjun's mansion. Talking to the event managers and whatnot.
Archana and Preeti kept fussing over the colours of flowers on the backdrop for the podium while their bestie, Sakshi was waiting for her 'boss' to sign a few documents for her.

Since everyone is busy in Arjun's mansion. Sakshi prefers to bring Arushi with her too. Arushi walks freely around the mansion with her mother.

With dainty steps, Arushi would trot off to explore the insides of Arjun's big house. She loves to run freely around the whole house with Sakshi running after her to catch her from falling. Amazing game she thought.

"Arushi gir jaogi!" Sakshi calls, trying to hold her laughter.
Arushi turns her head and looks at her mother giggling and before she knows she runs into someone and bumps. Nervously she looks up but her eyes light up immediately, her dimples evident as she smiles.

"pa..pa!" She addresses; her squealing giggle echoing the hallways as Arjun gives her an angelic smile. However, Arushi is still having a hard time calling Arjun Papa. She would at times address him as Aah..juun. But with all the bribes given by Arjun, such as chocolates and toys she is happy to call him whatever he wants her to call.

Arjun gleefully holds out all the toys and hands them to Arushi. Sakshi looked at Arjun with dismay thinking he is spoiling Arushi with so many gifts for her he brought practically every day.

"Tum bigaar rahe ho use?" She mentions as she eyes all the dolls and teddy bears that Arjun brought for Arushi.

He chuckles, "Aree, itne saalo se mere beti se mila tak nehi..ab agar thora usko bigger bhi diya, usse kya farak parega...she deserves it!"
Sakshi smiles ruefully as Arushi happily takes all the toys and waddles like a penguin to a nearby room to play with them.