!shapes!

A/N: A very boring but informative chapter!! Hope you bear with me on this 😊😊 promise to make a fun filled chapter after this!!

***

Arjun has been admitted to the hospital. The manager of his company immediately rushed to the scene with a group of highly trained surgeons.

The atmosphere is disdained with sorrow and pain. As his friends wait outside; not ready to leave. The manager has asked them to not worry as he is under good care. But Sakshi has been in silent tears ever since. Her besties never left her side.

Keshav was motionless; his face had an alert expression. As if he is holding his breath for too long. Standing at a distant end from the rest he had been lost in some trance since the moment they arrived.

Karan just impatiently walks from one end to the other end. The group was silent. No one has a word to say. Happiness and laughter have completely ceased.

It was midnight so the chamber of the hospital was not very crowded. Arushi was asleep in her mother's arms. Sakshi was tired of holding her too long so Archana took over, carefully picking her up; resting her on her shoulders as they sat. The manager mumbles to Karan that he has to leave since they are waiting for Arjun already. Karan nods.

Sakshi stood and walked near the chamber. She goes over to the door of the chamber where they are busy treating Arjun at the moment. The door couldn't reveal much with curtains, but Sakshi was hopeful that she was somehow with him; she traced her fingers over the door frame. Drops of tears fall on her fingers. She sniffs endlessly as his words ring through her thoughts.

"Sakshi, main chahta hu ke woh mujhe dhunde! Taki main bhi unhe dikha saku! Ke main kaun hu!"

Sakshi curled her fists' muttering expletives. 'I have warned him again and again! Overconfident kahika!' she thought as she cried.

Karan tentatively walked up to her to calm her down. Although, he was full of regrets. As if he is mentally taking all the blame on his shoulders for Arjun's condition.

She turns her face to him. His pained face was unbearable. Whereas Sakshi's swollen eyes and endless tears flowing down through her cheeks wrenched his heart. He timidly pats her shoulder; engulfing her in a hug. Sakshi weeps unconditionally in his chest as he hugs her.

Karan's eyes were burning to tear up. How could he let Arjun get injured in front of his eyes? Preeti looks over and walks to them; she hugs them both; resting her head against Sakshi's shoulder.

"Yeh jiju KO kya ho gaya achanak?" Preeti mumbles. Archana looks up. Karan beacons her; holding his arms out. She broke down into a wrenching cry as she joined them too; with a sleeping Arushi in her arms. The group cried together as they hugged their sorrow together. The group hug was calming Sakshi down.

"Guys, thanks for your support!" Sakshi whispered, though her shoulder was too tired already; and Karan's lanky long arm around them was way too massive for her to hold on to.

"Sakshi, tu fikar mat kar! Arjun is a fighter...you know na! Mahabharat ka war lara hai usne! Woh ek hero hai!" Preeti spoke through her hiccups as she cried involuntarily.

"Dheere bol pagal, mental ward samne hai, koi sunega to admit kar dega tujhe!" Archana blabbers before getting a smack from Preeti.

Karan could have ignored it but couldn't as he shook his head and chuckled; kissing Archana's forehead lovingly.

"Arjun ko kuch nehi hoga!"

They look up and see Keshav standing in front of them. The steely look registered on his face was daunting for Preeti to succumb.