A different aura

A/N: a small chapter just to satiate all the curiosity about this new boy! Enjoy!!

Keshav. The new boy that entered Preeti's life is like a gush of fresh wind that has swayed her off her feet for him. She was heartily mesmerized by his flamboyant charm.

His luscious long curls around his head looked like a halo forming beneath his forehead. A hint of an appealing spell in his hazel-coloured eyes captivated Preeti as she darted her eyes now and then just to catch a glimpse of them but flushed when he caught her staring at him.

He raised his eyebrows at her with a hint of interest dragged as he didn't shy his eyes away from her. Confidence is hidden beneath his radiance.

Preeti could feel him noticing her nervousness

Preeti could feel him noticing her nervousness. With flushed cheeks, Preeti sips her drink. She kept the glass on the table in front of the couch they sat. He caught hold of her drink that she kept and brought the glass close to his lips. Her heart skipped as he tasted her drink. Preeti could feel her palms sweating as he offered the drink back to her to sip with no hesitation. There was a discomfited silence lingering as they shared the drink. In silence.

"Ap yaha roz ate ho?" She asks hoping to latch on to some casual conversation with her new 'friend'.

"Kafi time se a rha hu... actually yeh club mere ek dost ka hai!" He informs. Preeti nods.

"Or tum?" He asks; not even leaving a chance to take his eyes off her flushed face, "Tumhe yaha pehli baar dekha hai...kya tum akeli ayi ho?" He asks.

"Nehi, mere friends mere saath aye hai!"

Keshav looked around. Seeing so many people dancing.

"To tum akele dance floor pe kya kar rahi thi?"

"Who sab apne apne boyfriends ke saath couple dance me busy the na...isliye.." Preeti pauses, hoping he will catch her hints about her eligibility to take the bait.

"Oh, so your boyfriend?" He triggered, with a slight admiration.

She rapidly shakes her head, "I am single!"

"Oh. Ok!" He shrugs.

"Or ap, anyone special?" Preeti had her fingers crossed hidden beneath her other hand.

He shakes his head sniggering as he could see through her hesitation, "No...no one special in my life!"

"Yippee!" She giggles. Keshav's eyes widen, "Kya?"

"Nehi..." She stammers, "I mean.. that's quite informative!"

At that, he melodiously laughs. "Tum bohot cute ho...thank god ke main single hu..nehi to.." he trails as he leans in. She sucks in a breath as he whispers; his sweet breath batted her hair stand out of her eyes, "Tumse mulakat ka afsos mujhe humesha rehta!"

Preeti dared to look into his hazel eyes. Just to see him watching her with an unknown interest.

Keshav cleared his throat to catch her attention, but her eyes didn't fiddle away from his charming face. He smiled inwardly before clicking his thumb in front of her eyes to bring her back from the trance of his enchanting eyes.