The truth

The whole country is going crazy as the news about Arjun circulated. Sakshi has managed to keep her agitation at bay. The media is keen to expose the news regarding Arjun with no shame. Karan and Sakshi were reluctant to talk to the media, however.

As they reached the police station with the officers Sakshi was hurdled past from tons of media. They had already bombarded her with questions. They were forcing her out to talk, asking vague questions about Parth Oberoi. They are trying to catch a glimpse of her with Arjun. Questioning about her relations with Arjun. What does Arjun look like? What are all his powers? How did she meet him? Sakshi however managed to keep her mouth shut.

Once inside the police bureau, Karan was going whimsical.

Karan kept nagging the officer to let them go.

"Dekhiye, ap dono se request hai ap log Parth Oberoi ke bare me hume sach sach bataye!" The officer spoke once they reached the police station.

Karan fumed visibly, "Parth Oberoi ke bare me kya jan na hai apko?"

The officer smiled in smugness, "Humne Parth Oberoi ke bare me suna hai, who jo bhi hai ap bata de hume.."

Sakshi snapped, "Baat Parul ke murder ka hai, isme Parth Oberoi ke bare me kyu puch rahe he ap?"

"Kyuki Parul Oberoi ke fiancée hai Parth Oberoi, or unke father, late Ravi Oberoi ne hi Parth ko apne company ka Ceo banaya hai.."

Sakshi interjects, "Or Parth ne hi Parul ki missing report likhwai thi, kuch din pehle..fir ap Parth ko suspect kaise maan sakte hai?"

The police smiled, "Kyuki hamare pas Parul ka ek video footage ayaa tha jisme usne saaf saaf yeh kaha ke Parth Oberoi se usko threats arhe the...uske murder se pehle!"

Karan and Sakshi look at each other.

"Video footage!" Sakshi asks.

The officer nods, before showing footage from his computer. Parul is crying and begging the police to save her from Parth Oberoi. A complete set-up to expose Parth Oberoi as she admitted that Parth is Arjun.

Karan clutched his head with his hand, "Main kaise ap logo ko vishwaas dilau ke Parth in sab me involve tha hi nehi..in fact woh to khud Parul ko kabse dhund raha tha!"

The officer frowns, "dhund raha tha, kyu?"

Sakshi darts her eyes at Karan, "No Karan!"

"Nehi Sakshi, ab sabko batane ka samay achuka hai to batane do mujhe!" Karan looks at the officer and continues, "Yes officer, Parth hi Arjun hai..or Arjun ka humare is yug me ana koi bhul nehi par ek maksad hai.."

The officer looks at his constables before looking at Karan, "Kaisa maksad?"

Karan sighs, "Kalipurush se jang!"

The whole police department goes silent at Karan's words, they look at him with disbelief.

Karan nods, "Apko meri baate betuke lagenge, par yeh sach hai...Arjun humare liye hi aya hai...hume bachane...par ab bohot der ho chukka hai...Kali purush ka prakop charo or fail chukka hai...or Parul..." He glances at Sakshi for a brief second before continuing, "Parul ka death ek saal pehle hi London me ho chukka hai... car accident se."

Sakshi gasp in shock, "Kya?"

Karan nods, "Yes Sakshi! She is not alive."

The police officer was stunned. "Tum kya keh rahe ho?"

Karan looks at the officer and explains, "Sir, jab Parul Oberoi Arjun se milne uske office ayi thi. Uske baad Sakshi ka kidnap hua...or Arjun ko shak tha is sab ke piche Parul hai...Par fir jab Arjun ne London me apne company head Trisha ko call kiya...to usko pata chala that Parul ka accident pichle saal ho chukka tha!"